The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

Given the recent advancements due to the cases Mueller referred to others, I’m fine walking back some Mueller scorn and seeing if there is a larger (and hopefully successful) strategy at play.

If he gets removed, he can still have it there right? Maybe that’s what he’s thinking…lol.

He may as well. Hell, throw an impeachment party at Mar a Lago. I’d be tempted to book a night in celebration.

Need a gofundme that pays him if he resigns by end of the year. Maybe we can bribe him to leave office.

1 Like

It’s true: https://www.robertreeveslaw.com/blog/president-pay-groceries/

1 Like

I think you misread what I was saying. I was saying they do have to pay for their own food, and that the myth was that they didn’t. Cuse made a point that they might not have to pay for all food, but my understanding is they probably have to pay for most of it.

Interestingly, the presidents salary has gone down over the years in inflation adjusted terms.

And yes they pay for food.

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/1185442379097968640?s=19

i’d buy in to trump’s election night party hoping to laugh obnoxiously like deniro in the movie theater in cape fear

2 Likes

Would be the the first that anyone has watched Realtime in years.

1 Like

I was just thinking the same thing. Which is a weird stance for the guy who destroyed the USFL.

They also didn’t mention the tens of millions in free advertising you received. Or that why would anyone trust you or your company to fairly provide a real cost.

1 Like

How the hell did dipshit Jr not appear. fubar

I’m no big fan of Maher, but that’s a laughable take.

mueller and jr were in the same airport terminal once so he reasoned interviewing him would be a conflict of interest

6 Likes

What are odds that Trump has paid any of these bills?

Pretty hard to give Mueller credit when he missed that. Jr. was a centerpiece in the Trump Tower meeting.

yeah he found a dozen documented instances of obstruction of justice by the potus, a couple dozen more from the people around him, and just stopped. i gotta believe barr put a stop to it, because it’s just not a complete investigation.

trump fires sessions the day after the election where republicans lose control of the house and america’s like “meh”. hong kong kids would have been storming the capitol, we suck and deserve this

3 Likes

This is probably what he means when he says he doesn’t take a salary.

1 Like