The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

Pretty sure real butter is the one that tastes best.

2 Likes

The rugbette came to Australia and then spent a few weeks buying the most artisanal, wholesome, no added sugar, organic type peanut butter in the market every time, then complaining that Australian PB was bland and not sweet enough.

Finally convinced her to try to cheap “American style” with the kids packaging. She’s now happy again.

One of those “who I want to be” vs “who I actually am” things.

3 Likes

Interesting, don’t think I ever went sweet with the crisp butty. I always top rated warm chips (fries) and cheese and onion flavour. Hard to get proper margarine these days, though, it’s all olive oil spread or something.

Is it though?

I’ll never forget the first time I had to choose between watching the DNC debates and literally getting punched in the face. Well I’ve been in and out of hospital for a variety of injuries, but the good news is I’m now familiar with every candidate’s positions.

You should try like a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Probably not as unhealthy as the rest and pretty amazing.

1 Like

And you still miss our rolls with square sausage :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Rolls and crisps/chips on there own are amazing with good chippy chips, this was our goto after the swimming as kids after having a roll in greasy pie for lunch at school. :scream:

Occasionally a half a fried chippy pizza at night, no batter Uggg… Dam those were amazing.

If you’re going to go in that direction just go all the way: PB, banana, blueberry jam, bacon. You will die young but it’s worth it.

3 Likes

And is better for you. Margarine was a ploy of the 70s and 80s to destroy the future.

I actually used margarine for the first time in decades the other day, meh. Butter is where it is at for sure.

1 Like

bring back nunnhei

4 Likes

7 Likes

I blame Trump slacking on executive time lately for all of this.

1 Like

Shut up :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I don’t understand it either. Why would someone want to eat something peanut without any peanut characteristics? That said, I believe they are the majority.

He’s cut down to 1 impeachable scandal a day, we have to fill the time somehow.

1 Like

I will eat crunchy for a few jars, then switch to smooth for a few jars, and so on. Gotta keep your mouth wondering.

I buy smooth because sometimes I use it in sandwiches but often I use it in sauces for stir fries. Since I don’t want to have 2 jars, I just get smooth because it’s better for sauces.

1 Like

We haven’t bought crunchy for years. I don’t really care much one way or the other and the children, at least when they were little, very strongly preferred smooth. I also don’t mind, and maybe prefer, the more natural kind even if you have to stir it up, but others around here won’t go for that. Left to my own I still might not go for that option based on price.

Let history record 2019 as the year we discovered whether we can discuss peanut butter and impeachment at the same time

3 Likes

My daughter strongly prefers smooth peanut butter so that is what we get. I strongly prefer chunky but my wishes are secondary. When she first told me she didn’t like chunky, I felt a visceral pang of sadness.

1 Like