The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

cool cool cool casually linking breitbart :upside_down_face:

Thanks to narcotics, I always miss references to narcotics

3 Likes

I’m a 56 y.o. man, and I eat PB&J everyday for lunch because it is the perfect midday calorie delivery system.

2 Likes

If we’re going to do another PB&J derail like the one a few years ago on 22, I’m much better prepared. I have lots more sandwiches under my belt now.

2 Likes

Only until the next bad batch kills a few people and they ban it again. Getting raw milk without knowing the cow by name seems to be a bad bet with a failure mode not worth the drink.

I’m just saying it tastes good man

SO DOES CRACK MAN

so I’ve heard…

1 Like

Robert Johnson is also a guy who named an NBA franchise after himself.

Only one way to know for sure #science

1 Like

I sold my soul to the Devilfish.

As a non American one thing I’ve occasionally idly wondered is does PB&J imply a particular flavour of ‘jelly’? Seems like it would make a difference, but also seems like no one bothers to specify which most of the time.

Fuck you all for making me google what a PB&J is.

2 Likes

Far to sweet I assume, alough peanut spread is rather nice, but it’s been so long since I had it.

Jam and scones though with clotted cream on a Sunday afternoon and now we’re talking. :100:

2 Likes

I would say that for kids (or kids at heart) the default jelly flavor is grape, with strawberry also being an acceptable option. Some “adults” might mess around with other flavors or artisanal versions of jams and / or marmalade, but, personally, I think those folks are suffering from fancy play syndrome.

4 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/LemonSlayerUS/status/1200969306827370499

Raspberry Jam/preserves

All I want for Christmas are Trumps taxes.

1 Like

The right adult PB&J play is natural peanut butter, locally produced strawberry habernero jam, on Dave’s good seed bread.

3 Likes

I don’t do a lot of pb&j but occasionally binge it after buying a jar of Knott’s blackberry jam with seeds. Sounds pretty good atm.

Among the 1000 things that make modern Life better than not modern life is Lactaid milk. It’s milk for people who are lactose intolerant, and it has like a 2.5 month shelf life due to modern processing and bottling technology. Sometimes I don’t have milk for three weeks and then binge a liter in 2 days. The last 3 days I’ve been on a milk in tea with honey kick, mainly because I caught a bad cold.

1 Like

Don’t we have an LC thread and an entire “sundry chitchat” section for this nonsense?

6 Likes