The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

Trump getting impeached because he insisted on the word “perfect” would be delicious.

Yeah I am sure the other transcript is nothing and the funniest part is NOBODY has asked to see it. So Trump offering it up potentially is lol. Although I was shocked when I read the transcript they did release. It was dumbfounding how people around Trump allowed that to be self published.

1 Like

They tried hard to talk him out of releasing the first one, but he really did think it was perfect.

1 Like

Looking forward to the post presidency memoirs to get the juice on how Trump was able to win those battles. The whitehouse is staffed with jellyfish. They are spineless in the name of good and evil.

I mean if the press is asking this as the central question then the war is already lost.

2 Likes

i know my client tried to buy drugs from an undercover DEA agent, but consider this conversation that also occurred in a car where the defendant DIDN’T try to buy drugs, at all!

2 Likes

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said it best when she accidentally coined a ‘perfect’ term for Trump’s toadies by not knowing how to pronounce sycophant. She said Trump is surrounded by ‘psychophants’. We could change the spelling to ‘psychofants’, and have the definition be psycho infants who do everything the president wants.

1 Like

It was the perfect car conversation.

1 Like

sikofants

6 Likes

It shouldn’t be asked as a question. It should be said as a statement. It is, end of story.

So she should say, ‘It is an abuse of power for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate a political rival here at home. Have the Democrats proved this happened beyond a 67% certainty threshold?’ That’s it. Just a pleasant reminder that anyone watching that show has already made up their minds that he should be impeached and removed.

I’m pretty confident Raddatz knows the answer but as an old-school journalist she feels it’s imperative to maintain an appearance of impartiality. Obviously trying to hedge against accusations of bias is a sucker’s game but it is what it is.

Would Raddatz as an old school reporter say ‘Is murder a crime?’ or would she say ‘Murder is a crime punishable by…’?

I don’t even really disagree but a better analogy might be attempted murder, which everybody can agree is a crime and then argue about whether the facts fit the charge.

2 Likes

I just checked for Samantha Power (ambassador to the UN under Obama), and… nope. Definitely not normal.

Side note: is it really wrong of me to want to refer to Nikki Haley by her actual name when talking to deplorables, much like they insisted on using Obama’s middle name as a slur of sorts? Feels wrong, but I kind of want to just comment “*Nimrata” anytime I see a Republican talk about her now just to piss them off.

3 Likes

Nimroda!

1 Like

Riprhoda

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1193665354729431040
( twitter | raw text )

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1193275833584095232

I just want to pound a message for a second, in the immortal words of Bernie Sanders, ‘Let us be clear’:

Trump bribed the leader of Ukraine to get a meeting at the WH by requiring him to start a set of investigations related to a domestic political rival. When it didn’t look like there was enough movement, he then extorted the leader of Ukraine by withholding much-needed security/military assistance when Ukraine is in a hot war with Russia in order to get those same investigations started.

This is insta-impeach/convict in normal times, and should still be insta-convict now.

3 Likes

It is annoying these cowards just slink off into the darkness when their internal attempts to resist got overthrown.

It is one thing to try and resist internally and then when you fail to speak out.

It is another to fail and just exit silently.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewDesiderio/status/1193574180526206977