The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

But that’s not what’s happening. Every time the GOP/Trump/Trump close people open their mouths, they add 10 outs to the deck for the Dems, to where there are like 10 decks in play for Nancy, like how literally every single card that comes out causes her to win. See how nonsensical card game analogies can get?

Yeah except Trump is going to be like “I fold”

And then Dems muck their cards before Trump shows his hand

Trump calls the floor

Floor rules that the Dems mucked their hand, therefore it is dead

Trump drags the pot

I can keep going if you like.

1 Like

plz no

5 Likes

PTSD. Tap tap tap case closed.

FYP.

I mean tbf Dems didn’t put up a fight, and isn’t conquest three fifths of possession?

It’s like Andy Beal V Theestablishment

Beal is definitely better at the Maths, he’s definitely a better litigator and also more business savvy, he dots all his T’s & I’s in every decision and all-in all is a overall better player.

And the establishment always seems to win the cash always.

And you why that is? Its because he played their games on their turf.

1 Like

I was so hoping it was Barack - but Conan has potential.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1188952395746807808?s=19

LOL knew this would happen if he went to the game. JFC his people are idiots for thinking he would be cheered at this game.

1 Like

This just showed up at the top of msn:

BREAKING NEWS: A White House official who listened to President Trump’s Ukraine call will testify that he considered it so damaging he reported it to a lawyer. Details to come.

4 Likes

You know how Trump released that Ukraine transcript and was legit surprised people were so upset about it? I bet that was like #1000 on the list of bad phone conversations Trump has had with foreign leaders.

1 Like

I think these might be the same thing, though. Maybe everyone tried to talk him out of it, but Trump gonna Trump

1 Like

LOL yea good point. Dude is delusional.

1 Like

This is clearly a 4D chess move as now ISIS won’t know what’s classified intel and what’s just Trumpy bullshit.

1 Like

Apparently the person is Alex Vindman, who was mentioned Bill Taylor’s statement. He is a Lt. Colonel, and the stuff is from a draft of his written statement. He apparently twice reported issues with the Ukraine pressure campaign. He is giving his deposition tomorrow.

Rachel has the written statement. If anyone has NYT subscription, will they please download and post the statement here?

At some point the conversations with MBS will be leaked, right?

They’re going to get them, it’s not about being leaked. They’ll be made public.

I got you nunnebro

Now if you’d just help me out by summarizing this one too :+1:

5 Likes