The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

One that I think we are all holding our breath on and hoping we can run out the clock for the next year. And ya like you said it would be inevitable in a situation where there was unlimited time. I cant even imagine how delicious it would be to see Fox/Hannity and the rest of the grifters turn on him. The twitter meltdowns would be epic.

$12/month and you get all your premiums back when you’re 70?

Hannity gets got when Fox turns on Trump. Hannity is already all in so he can’t actually fold. For Hannity Trump losing in 2020 is dodging a huge professional bullet.

Isn’t Hannity Fox’s most popular show though (lol what a world)?

O’Reilly was insanely popular and they managed to replace him with Tucker Carlson and the ratings stayed the same, idiots who want a white dude to tell them to get mad don’t care which white dude it is as long as he says the right shit.

8 Likes

That changes if the base turns on Trump. Fox will need to scapegoat someone and Hannity is the best possible victim. They’ll blame it all on him and walk away scott free.

@otatop has the right take here. Remember Glenn Beck and O’Reilly? Fox has replaced their top far right wing guy before and they’ll eventually do it again. Hannity is the man of the moment because he’s Trumps main cheerleader. When it’s time to cut bait they’ll cut Hannity. This will be roughly when sponsors start refusing to advertise with Hannity. The way they’ll turn on Trump is to replace Hannity with a never Trumper who will immediately begin covering everything as it’s happening in real life. This in turn will result in some mild backlash against Fox News, but since the messaging will be designed to still appeal to Hannity’s audience (this is such a sad day and Trump has changed in some big bad way) and will look like a plot twist on a TV show they’ll eat it up. They won’t experience any cognitive dissonance because Fox won’t package it that way.

If there’s one thing I trust Fox to do it’s message to their core audience without losing too many viewers. The sponsors are Fox’s customer not the viewers. The viewers are the product they sell to both the cable networks and the sponsors. Managing the product is the whole job.

I would pay a lot of money to watch Hannity burn (figuratively of course to be clear so I don’t run afoul of the rules).

Also you guys are right. Of course Hannity is replaceable.

1 Like

The law firm that uses this format for their next ad series will definitely be one of them

A black dude who said the same stuff with just as much passion and credulity would be a juggernaut.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/1187371503790116866

7 Likes

Been saying for years that the only ticket to removal is losing Fox News support.

If he loses that, he’s done for.

Problem is, I don’t think that’s going to happen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1187407545478144001

1 Like

Debasing yourself for a narcissist always ends badly. Always. These sycophants are in for prolonged misery when the music stops.

3 Likes

The only thing that helps me get through this time period is the thought of how insane the world wide street party is going to be in early November 2020 if he loses. That should be insane and unprecedented imo.

1 Like

Can’t remember where I saw it (hopefully not here), but last night I read an article that said yesterday’s GOP Dunce Stunt goal was to get them arrested and put in handcuffs for the optics. Sooper geniuses one and all.

The Beer Cow’s clarification of the law related to the ability to arrest members of Congress makes that idea even funnier, and proves once again (not even mentioning national security issues) that none of these idiots belong in Congress.

Yes… A few articles online said as much that they wanted the optics of being arrested.

the world wide street party is going to be in early November 2020

Uh, let’s not be premature, personally I would be sweating bullets every day until inauguration.

1 Like

Apparently a slow news day, so far. Here’s what’s trending on msn.com:

• Trump’s Colorado wall remark
  • Kyrie scores 50
  • ‘Slender Man’ victim speaks
  • Biles throws first pitch
  • Marine vet deported
  • Christian rapper’s son dies
  • Davidson, Garber dating?
  • Phillies hire Girardi
  • Model sued for insta pic of self
  • Tesla stock jumps
  • Odom left star for Kardashian
  • Famous sheep dies
  • Tiger Woods in Japan
  • Ump’s Trump tweet probed
  • Styles to pull double duty
  • World Series Game 2
  • Kathryn Johnson dies
  • Lively trolls Reynolds
  • Helicopters collide
  • Rancic leaving for full-time role
  • Black pumpkins pulled
  • Alex Morgan pregnant

This is like how a show typically filled with action starts out all prosaic and calm. You know something big’s going to happen by the end of the show. This ‘lack’ of news so far today seems ominous.

The night of the election people are going to go nuts if he loses. And then we will all awake hungover to the news he isn’t leaving and declaring the election bogus. Both can happen.