The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

I found this in my archives, from like 12 years ago and probably only used once or twice.

So in honor of impeachment, this applies to Trump and every single person who defends him:

coords

10 Likes

Dossier! Drink!

I have to head to work…

someone needs to get a clip of the beginning of Nunes were he says …President Trump is a Russian asset…

Completely out of context but fight fire with fire I say

I was going to say the same. 100% would be used in ads against dems if the shoe was on the other foot.

rudi’s handbag messes it up

I started a gameday thread for this spectacle

Let’s move live commentary there.

2 Likes

I fear you’ve just done the thread equivalent of this:

5 Likes

A valid concern, but one I’m willing to live with. People generally used the debate gameday thread and the 2020 Dem thread appropriately and in a manner I expect will work similarly to this case.

Cigar bar has to be pretty high on the list of places to find the worst people.

4 Likes

It’s a good idea. I already have an impossible time keeping up with this thread - I work for a few hours and see 120 missed posts, half of which are from nunnehi and I will never read anyway. Don’t need to leave this thread for a minute and see 600+ missed posts.

https://twitter.com/meredithshiner/status/1194603803099705344?s=21

Okay, good to see no one in the DC press corps thought this might be newsworthy.

7 Likes

Whose purse is that anyway? Ivanka?

It’s not a purse, it’s a European carryall.

1 Like

No doubt that was a redaction due to ‘pending criminal trial’. Which also conveniently implicated the POTUS in perjury.

If so Barr is looking at federal time now for sure.

The lack of coverage of Miller by the media has always been weird. He is one of the most important advisors to Trump and has been from nearly the start.

That this information was well known by the media is simply gross negligence on their part.

1 Like

Aka Europurse™️

I think the media assumes that Miller is so far right wing that he’ll just go away once Trump is out of office.

But people like Miller are gonna be a huge problem long after Trump is out.

1 Like

Gross negligence by the press is why the world is in the place it is. It’s not really the press’s fault, like politicions we get what we deserve.

2 Likes

But occasionally the best. Risk/reward.

We are so being punked by the Conways.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1194635050874097664