ITV: Impeachment Television

Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll

3 Likes

In. Watching on PBS at work.

Is this the live tweet thread?

Devin nunes is such a chode

Need to land some punches today or I fear we see this wither away on the vine.

Nunez certainly gives ole turtle head a run for his money on the hate scale

Are people watching? Like, The people.
I’m burnt out on all of this.

Mitch is at least somewhat smart and evil. Nunes is just a conspiracy peddling idiot.

2 Likes

It’s on local networks where I am.

I’m not saying you have to, or that it’s wise and healthy or even especially informative, but there is a market for calling Nunes and Gym Jordan chodes and the Dems useless fucks all day, and I’m prepared to meet that market.

3 Likes

I have no stomach to watch this live, but will be railing all day for sure.

3 Likes

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not allow these two guys to give their opening statements. Procedure procedure procedure

1 Like

This barrage of interruptions from the clown car sure seems pre-planned.

1 Like

No idea why the GOP is still so hung up on the identity of the whistleblower

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CharlesPPierce/status/1194640146337062912

1 Like

It’s the GOP bold new strategy of perpetual obstruction, replacing their old strategy of perpetual obstruction.

FYI CNN streaming with no account information needed.

2 Likes

Know it’s beyond the point, but this intro from Kent is US foreign policy in a nutshell. Endless hagiography about how it and its amazing officials have been supporting truth, justice and beauty for ages. Then a short, awkward part where the truth annoyingly pokes through - stating that promoting America’s interests in competition with its perceived enemies is the only criterion of success. Then back to the nice sounding nonsense again for ever and ever.

i cant imagine testifying in a historical congressional hearing and thinking it was a good idea to wear that fucking goofy ass bow tie

2 Likes

It’s the only thing they have to rile up their base. The defining characteristic of their base is grievance. They feel aggrieved by the uppity browns and atheists and whatnot usurping their place at the top. As such, it is advantageous to paint oneself as so aggrieved so as to be united in the cause. Facts are nothing compared to the One Big Truth that liberals are unfair usurpers. It doesn’t matter that the alleged unfairness doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. But by the same principle that saw conservatives viewing Al-Qaeda and Saddam Hussein in league with one another, one unfairness is proof of all unfairness, as they are all the same thing.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1194641949174697985

4 Likes