The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

I feel like there have been a bunch of these days we have anticipated that turned into nothing in the grand scheme of things. Hopefully today is finally not one of those days.

2 Likes

True dat

4 Likes

She cares more about power than principle, which is why she’s doing this politically unpopular thing

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1194608581590564865
( twitter | raw text )

On the latest episode of the Ezra Klein show, they discuss social media, how it is manipulated, the role the algorithms play in that they amplify emotionally triggering messages, regardless of content, and get into a discussion of line drawing when it comes to restrictions on the use of these platforms. One they they agree on is that line drawing is very difficult and it’s not desirable to have random billionaires whose main qualification for being in the position in charge of these companies is that they were skilled at coding being the line drawers. The more I watch Trump and others use of these platforms, the more I’m convinced the best solution is to ban all political speech on these platforms. I think it’s pretty clear there is a net negative to allowing political speech on social media platforms, so I think a “this is why we can’t have nice things” approach might be best.

Instead, we have the exact opposite of this. Call a politician a mean name on Twitter for example, there’s a significant chance you’ll be “punished” and even thrown off the platform entirely. Meanwhile Trump and other pols violate TOS almost hourly and will never be banned under any circumstances ever.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Guy at the far end of the table looks like the Bar Rescue guy trying to explain to Rudy why his place is failing but Rudy doesn’t want to hear about it.

6 Likes

MOAR PEACHMENTS

5 Likes

Lollllllllllllll stacking the deck=all available evidence

These radical Dems FORCED the Senate to impeach him. They value power over the principle of leaving all the power for tRump.

Omfg hahahaha

literal smoke-filled room itt

1 Like

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1194605364240670725

We got another one

#accidentalrenaissance

5 Likes

The repeblicans brought prompts I see in the warm up— big sign that says “if we don’t impeach then he might get re-elected”

1 Like

I found this in my archives, from like 12 years ago and probably only used once or twice.

So in honor of impeachment, this applies to Trump and every single person who defends him:

coords

10 Likes

Dossier! Drink!

I have to head to work…

someone needs to get a clip of the beginning of Nunes were he says …President Trump is a Russian asset…

Completely out of context but fight fire with fire I say

I was going to say the same. 100% would be used in ads against dems if the shoe was on the other foot.