The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Some pretty funny parts of this thing, first
Employment : None
Very accurate
and second 904 Hillary St.? Come on.

2 Likes

Oh didn’t see that. I guess that other address is where he was booked. Looks like lil Donny was partying with the Tulane crowd then.

1 Like

I saw “LABAT” and thought that’s what he was drinking.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1282899963274506241?s=19
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1282900258750701569?s=19

1 Like

Ok now do a poll of people that will be permitted to vote please.

4 Likes

The paranoia about voting is just a conspiracy theory absent a mechanism, and mechanisms require people doing things.

Georgia 2018, maybe you have some kind of mechanism because Kemp is secretary of state and can devote resources to different areas based on data to some effect. Same with voter ID (to an extent), or fewer polling locations in cities, and similar shinanigans that basically constitute the voting baseline going back 40+ years.

There is no as yet unexplained conspiracy where Trump the moron is able to marshall thousands of people across 50 different voting systems. Getting Kanye to declare was literally his best idea so far.

I know people on this board love to wet the bed about rigged elections, like Trump in 2016, but there is no plausible scenario for systemic abuse. Will there be some tomfoolery and dumbfuckery and perhaps some riggage, sure, but it will not be sufficient to beat back the inexorable tide of reality.

2 Likes

It’s amazing that the Dems are going to do jack shit about the Roger Stone affair and like no one is even remotely surprised.

2 Likes

As long as there’s no malarkey.

4 Likes

The tide of reality from afar looks more like a flood of fascism.

3 Likes

We are 5 years into the Trump debacle and here is the list of meaningful things Dem politicians have done:

4 Likes

When asked about there being no legal order for the execution AG Bill Barr said “FUCK YOU! How’s that for an order?”

No crazy signature like his father. He needs to work on that.

Freeze Peach is dead in the Conway household.

:pensive:

https://mobile.twitter.com/claudiamconwayy/status/1282846817126948868

1 Like

I absolutely respect your perspective on this and it is a very valid viewpoint. Having said that I do not feel like I need to be apologetic for doubting the reliability of America’s political system governance controls in 2020.

What can they do?

He’s right though. The election being rigged is a bunch of bullshit. If elections could be rigged easily, all the post 2016 elections would have gone to the GOP.

It doesn’t have to be systemic across 50 different voting systems. It has to be a handful of crucial states. And it will mostly be the same voter suppression tools they’ve used in the past, but they will ramp it up by using the pandemic to shut down urban polling locations.

2 Likes

I think there’s room between “rigged easily” and “totally fair elections”.

1 Like

How dare you post something here that someone posted somewhere else

Impeach him during an election season.