The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

He was still out by 70%.

More of this, please.

It is so irritating to me that this article and the media generally accepts the premise that Facebook is trying their best, but gosh darn is it hard! Uh, they explicitly promote this crap because it drives engagement and makes them money. All the top articles on FB are right wing propaganda.

2 Likes

DOW JOANS 25000. THANK YOU, WORKING HARD!

12 Likes

Finance thread didn’t get bumped, so I didn’t even realize that the markets are down 3% today.

MURICA - where “killing” a racist statue has a harsher penalty than racist cops killing minorities.

4 Likes

Ummm wtf I just got this text

2 Likes

Something Something Jesus?

Should say text fuck off to end.

Bro trolling you

6 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1276450438393606144

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/Public_Citizen/status/1276590538054041600

1 Like

Narrator: it was not a historic moment.

9 Likes

Yeah I got a similar text… the one political thing I’ve ever done with my ph# is ship Bernie some money. :thinking:

It will be if Biden wins and the Senate flips.

1 Like

One NAY from the Dems. Collin Peterson (MN). He also voted against Trump’s impeachment on both articles.

LOL and voting against a 2009 bill preventing hate crimes that was then signed into law by Obama anyway. This one might not be on our side, guys!

3 Likes

Donald Trump’s hair is weird.

2 Likes

i heard about him, he’s a pure Republican, but he still counts as a Dem, because he’s been in congress since before the parties switched views 150 years ago.

12 Likes

Collin Peterson is a legit Republican with a D next to his name.

(No I don’t mean that in an off-hand way, like when people complain about Joe Manchin. Look at the fucker’s Wikipedia page)

2 Likes

I don’t get why he would prefer to be a Dem.

3 Likes

Just today Facebook said they would notate posts that violate their conditions but not remove them.

They are the literal worst and should be included as full co conspirators to everything going on.