The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1273984211062579200
( twitter | raw text )

But then I would lose my bet with Grue :confused:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1273985172472500224
( twitter | raw text )

Hah my last post was before I saw this

It hadn’t really started until China and Ukraine get involved.

There is absolutely no way this is the case. Like it’s impossible. A 300+ lb 70 something year old who has never worked out a day in his life and eats nothing but fast food will not be able to do 1 pushup.

3 Likes

BeBest, video in tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1273967421934706691

Trump Translator: I am making fake and fraudulent ads. The Dems MUST be called out so I can PROJECT my bad behavior on them. SAD!

Lol Trump can’t do a single push up. Even if he’s a svelte 243 pounds like he claims, he’s still too heavy. In reality, he’s a 300 pound tub of goo that refuses to exercise because he thinks you have a finite number of heart beats. I seriously doubt Trump has lifted anything heavier than 20 pounds in the past 10 years.

This stuttering derail is incredibly silly. Whether Biden’s inability to speak intelligently is a disability, dementia or due to stupidity, being president isn’t some equal opportunity program and it doesn’t matter what the cause is.

We don’t need to pretend Biden speaks coherently out of political correctness when the guy is running for fucking president. Most of the stuff he says is gibberish. It’s not BIGOTRY to request that the standard bearer for the Democrats and possibly all of the US isn’t some epic grandpa who can’t string intelligible sentences together on a consistent basis

11 Likes

AOC needs to be the moderator. 100%. Biden will agree, Trump will be forced to agree. He may even relish the opportunity to troll teh libs favorite congresswoman.

Then let AOC go unhinged. Let her fact check Biden and Trump. Let her jump on her soap box at every opportunity.

1 Like

An executive order signed by Mayor G.T. Bynum (R) says the curfew, which begins at 10 p.m. and lifts at 6 a.m. all three nights, is intended to quell potential overnight violence as thousands intend to pour into the city to protest the president’s visit.

It’s unclear whether the Trump supporters who have camped out for days to secure a prime spot to see the president on Saturday will be cleared out as well, but some videos posted on social media appeared to show people leaving the area carrying tents and lawn chairs.

People who refuse to leave the area risk arrest, the Tulsa Police Department warned on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/TulsaPolice/status/1273801875868004353

When an (R) mayor signs a curfew order preventing Trumpers from waiting in line for his klan rally :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not sure why no one feels confident enough to say this (/s), but there’s no way Trump can perform a single push up.

Biden is in fine shape for a man his age. Remember when he and Obama put out a video of them jogging around the WH? They did some lame wall push ups and maintained conversation at a decent pace.

Sure there is some careful editing, but I don’t care if it was five seconds and then he dropped to the floor exhausted until they could turn the cameras back on. This wouldn’t even be a contest. He would wipe the floor with Trump’s sweat and tears.

2 Likes

I am firmly against the multi-quote feature FWIW. Don’t make someone hit the like button for a part of the post they didn’t like/didn’t read.

1 Like

ahahahahaha yes we must all fight for octogenarian presidential candidates who can’t fucking speak, truly the signature civil rights issue of our time

5 Likes

Except he speaks fine. It’s pure projection. Is he the greatest speaker of all time? Of course not. He is clearly in the bottom half. But this dementia stuff is just empirically stupid.

Here is an 18 minute speech this week!

3 Likes

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. I have no doubt Trump would gas protesters but how do you differentiate between protesters and MAGA? Shit could get really ugly especially if a bunch of protesters get into the rally.

2 Likes

I think it’s plain to see that Joe isn’t quite as sharp as he was in 2008 or 2012, but that isn’t necessarily dementia.

Haha Mayor P. T. Barnum

3 Likes