The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

Isn’t Trump worried about the getting infected at this rally? Does he actually think it’s fake?

He’s pounding shots of chloroquine and he has the best genes.

1 Like

I agree that it’s unlikely Trump cancels, but everyone but his most moronic handlers has to see this will be a political bloodbath. The waiver means nothing for political liability. Biden will be giving Trump gaffes, but Trump will literally hand him dead bodies from his rally. I’d cheer how much it should hurt Trump if I didn’t care so much for the people who will suffer and die.

2 Likes

To simp’s credit, he has been putting his money where his mouth is repeatedly on his recurring prediction of this happening.

Simp: If you’re interested in a bet on Trump not making it to election day, I’m game to do another one. Let me know what terms you might have in mind.

lol, i think the odds are 20:1 and was thinking of offering a 10:1 wager in my post. I’d put my 10-20 vs 100-200 that Drumpf isn’t a via candidate (quits, dies, bedridden and too ill to hold office) as of midnight prior to election day.

i don’t take this to be an attractive wager due to the small payout for the counterparty.

https://twitter.com/ColinJMcAuliffe/status/1273087625214255105?s=19

there’s a certain shame to being caught and run over by a slow moving steam roller.

Whatever happened to LG? I know he got banned but kinda surprised he hasn’t shown up here. One of my favorite posters.

2 Likes

Bedridden/too ill to hold office are too hard to adjudicate. Especially with an army of doctors willing to attest to his perfect health at all times.

I’ll give you 15:1 on quits or dies prior to midnight before election day. Dies is easy. “Quits” means he announces (verbally) in public that he is withdrawing from the race OR his name is not on the ballot in > 50% of states + DC.

You get $150 if he quits or dies. If not you pay me $10.

It’s not an attractive wager, but I figure it’s a win-win for me.

Quote to book.

1 Like

booked

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1273095002563006472
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

Bring the chaos Saturday. Then we can start a countdown clock in the covid thread.

1 Like
5 Likes

Who takes the time to sign up for an account and then spends less than one minute reading the site? A bit odd.

People reserving their own username so it doesn’t get taken by somebody else and used maliciously?

Where you at

I want that to be true so I will assume it is.

Is this what Rick Wilson was hyping today?

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1273028594432958467

Where do these ads run outside of being on Twitter? I guess I’d give them credit for bringing Trump’s declining health to national attention but I have no idea where these run. It’s also simply not a very impressive ad.

This looks like a parody on bad ads.

1 Like

Yea the “hype” was the ad was played on Fox. As usual, a nothing burger.