The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

You forget about how Sandy Changed Everything though.

3 Likes

I’m continually unimpressed by the Lincoln Project, but what the fuck do I expect?! It’s a group of career GOP operatives who think they are funny and subversive. They’re all glowing with smiles as they back-slap each other’s peach/mauve polos with one hand, sip Pappy with the other, and watch this new spot as if it isn’t something a sharp high-school A/V club couldn’t shit out in a couple hours. “We nailed him on this one haha!” then spend the rest of the night talking about how Rick switched to low-profile socks. I’d implore them to bring better or fuck off, but they just don’t matter.

9 Likes

I think one of the Lincoln dudes, maybe Stuart Stevens, tweeted that the real thing they’re hyping is tomorrow. I’m by no means suggesting that it will be worth the hype, but just throwing that out there

Edit: sorry, it was John Weaver

I’ve been sober the entire Trump presidency AMA

2 Likes

Off everything? I quit booze back at the end of 2017 and have been pretty damn good about it but man I can’t imagine dealing with shit these days without gobbling the occasional pot gummy or hitting the vape here and there

2 Likes

Im drinking this just to read through the tweets. Maja2020

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1273084198069436417?s=20

Yea. Pot gave me super intense paranoia when I was in college. I was also drunk the entire time, so that may have had something to do with it. Been considering trying again since it’s legal here.

Weed and alcohol together hit me super hard. If you’re worried about paranoia I’d start with a 50/50 thc/cbd strain. And don’t drink.

1 Like

I don’t mean to push pot/edibles, whatever works for people. Or whatever abstinence works. For me booze is simply the worst in so many ways. I’ve never really gone overboard with weed edibles so I know what to gobble down at night if I just want to shut-in and watch a movie or play a game, which is far too often during these near surreal times.

Is there a drug thread here? I don’t have incredible stories about my own use, my own alcohol abuse was kind of sad, but man I’ve been around some crazy stuff, mostly involving meth addicts.

3 Likes

I’m so sick of people repeating this bullshit. Are you expecting us to believe that he’d never heard of GoFundMe? C’mon man

3 Likes

Lol @ “lightening”.

1 Like

The whole point of these are to torture trump personally.

1 Like

Every time I see this my brain reports it as “BTK Center”

1 Like

No the whole point is to grift dumbass libs into donating to rick wilson. Annoying trump is a secondary effect if it even happens at all.

It looks like Pelosi has figured out the at the Sergeant at Arms can actually do things.

The Washington Post reports that, late Tuesday, Pelosi authorized the sergeant at arms to refuse entry to anyone who was not wearing a mask. “This requirement will be enforced by the Sergeant at Arms and noncompliant Members will be denied entry,” a senior aide told the paper.

14 Likes

Wtf? Why would anyone line up that early and also it would be funny if they didn’t hear it was moved from the 19th to the 20th

1 Like

If you line up that early you might be able to snag front row seats from Trump’s two black $upporter$.

1 Like