The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

Trump announces white people are now slaves.

Fyfyp

3 Likes

The hypothetical is if Trump frames the election as being about abolishing cops and Biden can’t overcome it. I don’t think that requires Biden to come out for abolishing all cops, I think it requires the party to be like actively doing it in a few cities and a not insignificant number of members of Congress to support it.

That’s all very likely, but that’s also at the extreme end of the spectrum to illustrate a point: it’s a damaging narrative.

Biden may be senile but he ain’t that senile. He’ll just say it’s ridiculous and move on. He’s very good at getting back on point with regards to what Trump says/does.

Nah, you’re underestimating Trump inspired partisanship. The Democratic base despises Trump. It’s a given that they vote against him. They’ve been waiting four years for a chance to get him out. Just the Dem base votes is already sufficient for victory in the states you mention.

ETA: I just Googled Trump approval by state, and found a Civiqs poll from this week that shows him around LOL -40 net approval in each of the three states you mention. There’s just no chance he wins any of them.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1269837128059453440
( twitter | raw text )

Huge, if true.

Not even joking a little.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1269840254871142400
( twitter | raw text )

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1269841849038114816
( twitter | raw text )

Did Trump just use the word “intimating” correctly?

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for him to find one of the white people killed by cops recently. They’re not as racist as they used to be on killing people it turns out…

Is this the second time the NFL has tried a friday news dump but got caught by trump bot? They’re making a classic old school mistake–if they dump that on a week day he wouldn’t find it vs an entire weekend.

An early excerpt from his upcoming unifying speech on race.

Working title: Stand Up You Uppity…

He may have moments of relative clarity. ‘Reconciliation’ and ‘thereby’ seem outside his normal range too. ‘O.K.’ seems a bit weird.

Scavino did

Holy shit

You didn’t read that shit.

(You can’t read).

There should be some kind of woke Mitt Romney meme. Maybe it would just be pictures of his dad.

Mormonism is definitely going through wierd cultural and generational dynamics.

I was really surprised he protested just based on COVID. Dude’s got tons of money. He could have just donated to BLM and called it a day. Same with A-Rod and J-Lo. They were out protesting in LA earlier today.

1 Like

I’m taking all the precautions and resisting the urge to protest in person for now, but if I was on a city council, let alone in Congress, I’d be out there. Not for photo ops either, it’s just part of what I’d feel I signed up for. If your constituents need you, you should do it. You’re not a private citizen.

Good for Rmoney.

2 Likes