The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

I think the government starts killing people tonight. This is sickening.

1 Like

Apparently he spoke with Putin today? Bad things.

1 Like

I didn’t think I could hate anything as much as I hate that man.

4 Likes

Sounded like he misread a sentence that started with “Once law and order…” and just went with it.

2 Likes

I am curious if the military has the stomach for this. It has always been a question of what would happen if a raving lunatic became president and ordered a military occupation.

It scares me once in a while because I never knew I could hate a person this much

Finally the time has arrived for all the gun nuts to turn out after years of telling everyone they own them to ensure against government tyranny. I’m sure they’ll be out in force once the military arrives!

5 Likes

Video now in of the 5 minutes immediately prior to the rose garden address:

“and our beautiful 2nd Amendment”

Just randomly thrown in there

3 Likes

It is cool that the 2A people are now going to save us from the Tyranny of the state!

1 Like

I’ve been playing the game Witcher 3 and I’ll sometimes bait a wolf pack (or some other group of hideous monsters) into chasing me to a town where the guards will have to fight them. I’m fantasizing about how protestors could instigate a similar confrontation between law enforcement and heavily armed Billy Bob Incel proud boys. Just sit back and watch asshole-on-asshole carnage.

2 Likes

I was thinking of a different Denzel movie…

Assassins…ASSEMBLE!

No teleprompter now.

Did he just hold the bible upside down?

WTF is he doing with the bible? He’s an imbecile.

okay everybody come get in the picture

I assume it was Jared’s idea for him to stand there stupidly with a Bible in his hand.

The secret service guys protecting Trump must be super stressed out.

Almost threw up a little bit seeing that photo-op lineup of purely shitty people