The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

you guys are too hard, this is probably Trump’s first time in a church

2 Likes

Spoilers, man!

2 Likes

We ran so fucking hot to make it 3.5 years before an actual crisis.

4 Likes

and the army’s got bullets now.

1 Like

oh dear christ what did i miss

Trump gave a speech and is deploying the military to crack skulls. He then went to a church, held a bible upside down and retreated to his bunker.

6 Likes

meanwhile I just see that china and india troops are having donnybrooks (and china absorbing hong kong and maybe taiwan). glad nothing else is going on in the world that might explode needing our full attention right now.

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1267594813710446593?s=21

4 Likes

looool wtf is that?

3 Likes

lol

Remember when the right flipped the fuck out over Operation Jade Helm? It’s always projection.

It’s not only the first time he held the bible, it’s the first time he’s held a book.

5 Likes

He just told you. It’s a bible.

1 Like

They seemed ok shooting teargas and flash bangs at peaceful protestors so that Trump could take a picture at a church.

5 Likes

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at Trump and the bible video jesus. That’s got some epic meme potential for video editors.

Out of context it’s funny for sure. In context of a violent use of the military, it’s one of the most horrifying things he has done to date, and might end up being written about for decades by historians as a serious turning point.

1 Like

Sending in active duty troops to stop a protest?

Ironic that the people who are adored by Americans for supposedly defending our freedoms from abroad are now working to take them away from within.

1 Like

Yeah I was gonna say you can add the Curb music to that one but the sirens and pops in the background make it just not funny. Fuck man.

1 Like

He is literally the antichrist. Upside bible. :expressionless:

1 Like

Ok, Ann.