The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

From a my old boss who I went with to the Maryland-MSU game end of Feb. he was all look at stonks at that time. Now:

“ Social distancing and masks could get us there I think but way too little authoritative support starting with ding dong in the White House”

Who knows how he will vote. He does have a daughter Dr at Houston Methodist.

Kelly?

It doesn’t require top shelf intelligence to determine when Trump is playing golf. Also he’s surely reachable via cell from 5:30am - noon and 7:30 pm - midnight as long as you call during the reverse mortgage, medicare fat cart or ron paul gold coin commercials.

9 Likes

This is good lawyer writing.

Remember early on in 2017 when there were reports citing Republican sources, including members of Congress, that they were just biding their time and waiting to turn on him? Then they were just waiting to get a justice, or just waiting to repeal ACA, or just waiting to get tax cuts, etc, etc…

They’re like the annoying drunk guy who keeps saying he should leave soon, but just one more drink. Then he staggers out like six hours later, and face plants in a ditch.

Fox Business, not Fox.

This.

If it’s not too late to get Bernie on the ballot, it’s not too late to get another Republican on the ballot, so no we cannot.

I think Biden has dementia. I know Biden has my vote. We’ll deal with that fun little problem in 2021.

Yes. I guess they’re counting one L because 82-0 wouldn’t be believable? Lol… Who the fuck knows?

2 Likes

Merkel remained calm and outwardly unruffled in the face of Trump’s attacks —“like water off a duck’s back,” in the words of one source – and she regularly countered his bluster with recitations of fact.

Merkel taking a page out of the @microbet playbook:

Onion onion onion

Hill listened to most of the President’s calls with Putin, Erdogan and the European leaders, according to her closed-door testimony before the House Intelligence Committee last November.

Time to look at that testimony again. Fun times.

The source cited a conspicuously demonstrable instance in which Trump resisted asking Angela Merkel (at the UK’s urging) to publicly hold Russia accountable for the so-called ‘Salisbury’ radioactive poisonings of a former Russian spy and his daughter, in which Putin had denied any Russian involvement despite voluminous evidence to the contrary. “It took a lot of effort” to get Trump to bring up the subject, said one source. Instead of addressing Russia’s responsibility for the poisonings and holding it to international account, Trump made the focus of the call – in personally demeaning terms – Germany’s and Merkel’s supposedly deadbeat approach to allied burden-sharing. Eventually, said the sources, as urged by his NSC staff, Trump at last addressed the matter of the poisonings, almost grudgingly.

I think it is crazy they had a partisan briefing on something like that. It is disgraceful.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1277653212053585923

These guys are twisting themselves into pretzels to provide excuses that don’t make it better. For four years their best argument has been he’s not racist/corrupt, he’s incompetent???

He doesn’t even use the DVR to fast forward through commercials. His horribleness knows no bounds.

It’s amazing. Not like there is a standard that before the POTUS sends a formal message to millions he, you know, listens to it.

Trump uses TiVo. He talked about how much he loved it at CPAC.

1 Like

Alien would have my vote over Moscow

Guaranteed that if Trump has ever used his phone to record a video, it’s in portrait orientation.

3 Likes

This felt personal.

If we’re gonna imprison people for unpaid parking tickets, then filming in potrait orientation should warrant at least community service.

Let’s just say that ten years ago I laughed at my grandparents for not being able to figure out the remote control. Now, I have the wisdom of understanding them.

1 Like

Alien vs. Swamp Thing

2 Likes

The president of the United States was just bored and retweeted it without knowing. No big deal, he was just bored like everyone else!

2 Likes