The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

https://twitter.com/kellyannepolls/status/1313361762075500545?s=21

8 Likes

Kamala has the same problem HRC did. Sheā€™s a woman and misogynists will react poorly to her if she goes at Pence hard. She just needs a milquetoast normal debate where people get bored and tune out. LIke, Biden is probably up around 10 nationally right now. She should be doing nothing to change that dynamic, nobody cares about the VP debate anyway.

2 Likes

ā€œIā€™ve worked for, promoted and actively enabled a fascist for the past five years, but itā€™s clear who is really sick.ā€

15 Likes

itā€™s just a way to show someone is really excited. they keep typing exclamation marks but sometimes donā€™t hit shift in time and type 1 instead. goes back a long way, at least to the days of IRC/AIM, etc.

2 Likes

Her debate performance isnā€™t for us. Weā€™re all voting for him no matter what. Itā€™s for the 65+ age range old white people who Biden has flipped. They arenā€™t going to want to see a young minority woman go hard at Pence, as much as it would be satisfying for us to see it.

4 Likes

Itā€™s kind of an internet meme pre-internet meme era. Itā€™s a goof on people that get so riled up on the internet that they use a ton of exclamation points, but accidentally let go of the shift key.

3 Likes

Itā€™s pretty 1337 amirite!!!111111ONEONEONEONEONE

4 Likes

looks like your pony needs a faster modem

p0wnd!!1!

4 Likes

Penceā€™s best play is to hope Trump dies because then he possibly pulls even with Biden or Harris. Pulling a Trump act isnā€™t going to do that. Coming across as calm and measured while he spews republican talking point lies is. Pence is a politician and heā€™ll have no problem pulling this off.

1 Like

Itā€™s internet nerd humor. On the keyboard, shift-ā€˜1ā€™ is ā€˜!ā€™. So, like, an all excited nerd wouldnā€™t remember to hold the shift key down every time, Thatā€™s the joke.

4 Likes

As an online poker player since 2009 Iā€™m ashamed I didnā€™t put this together. Thought it was some specific meme I was missing.

My parents picked up the phone.

10 Likes

You missed this one by about 10 years then.

1 Like

Pence is just going to do his usual furrowed-brow, Iā€™m so earnest thing and repeatedly talk about how he led the COVID task force, saying it was his idea to close the borders.

1 Like

Wait til you hear ā€œNOT!ā€ youā€™re gonna love it!

3 Likes

ā€¦NOT!

6 Likes

ā€œI refuse to debate Sleepy Joe again because Kamala was such a nasty woman to Holy Mike Penceā€ is definitely within Trumpā€™s range. Under normal circumstances I agree heā€™d be eager to debate Biden again but I think even he will want to skip it if heā€™s gasping and wheezing.

1 Like

Circling back go ITS JUST THE FLU has to be one of the dumber things I have ever seen, even for Trump.

9 Likes

ā€œNOTā€ is a great comeback.

1 Like

This is what 100% of the people I know who have given up being cautious have done. Masks donā€™t work as much as the media wants you to believe, its just the flu, weā€™ve got to isolate the vulnerable and OFB.

1 Like