The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

How many are getting on the plane with Trump, driving him, speaking with him, giving him updates? The rallies require a lot more than just the rubes who show up. His body man, press sec., and campaign manager are all out with Covid, along with some staffers. It’s a big lift even if he’s feeling 100%, which would be very doubtful.

2 Likes

As long as Biden isn’t stupid enough to let Trump give it to him at a debate then we are all good.

He’s absolutely going to do rallies by the end of the week.

2 Likes

The Secret Service has no choice. West Wing staff would have to resign. Same for Air Force One crew members. Who the fuck knows at this point?

If the Mad King wants a rally, I think he gets one. He’s the king, after all.

2 Likes

I’m hoping for Arizona. If he takes a turn for the worst he’d be four to five hours from Walter Reed, which would serve him right.

2 Likes

Town hall debate is 10 days away. Would do a $20 donation wager that he doesn’t make it to the debate in person.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1313235169029963776?s=21

9 Likes

Seriously. He found guys to drive him around outside the hospital while he’s still hospitalized for Covid. He can find idiots willing to bring him to rallies.

5 Likes

Fun times when the next president of the United States needs to ACTUALLY fumigate the White House before entering … Shithole country indeed.

Sorry people :v:

3 Likes

Blood clot live on stage is still live.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313236039725649927
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

It might be a little high variance for the lead they currently have, but I think it’s time to drop out of the debates and go negative on their handling of this outbreak and covid in general.

The other choice is to go to an in person debate with a group of people that have already demonstrated they will show up infected and hide it from you.

1 Like

Enormous asshole.

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313236041315373057
( twitter | raw text )

INVINCIBLE HERO

3 Likes

Dex is really nasty and I only took a fraction of the dose he’s on. Couldn’t sleep, mind racing, skin crawling type stuff. I can’t remember the exact kinetics but it’s something like 25x to 50x stronger than biological cortisol and lasts way longer.

2 Likes

Please be his Mission Accomplished moment!

3 Likes

I think Biden should do nothing for now. The debate is 10 days away: roughly 22 years in Trump time. I say let the opposition keep tripping over their dicks until they stop doing so.

Absent any major disruptions, I generally agree. I would agree to a virtual debate. It’s a great issue as his reason for not wanting to be near Trump is earned media for Trumps virus failures.

Notwithstanding the true believers, Covid is Trumps worst issue by far, something like 70% disapprove of his handling of the virus.

5 Likes

4hg3qt

15 Likes

Trump’s behavior here is both incredibly predictable and very good news for Joe Biden and team sanity. It’s honestly a massive relief.

6 Likes