The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

These fucking people

When I get too far behind, I just go to like 100 posts back from the most recent post and start there. Itā€™s perfect.

5 Likes

Trump is literally roided up w/ medication that makes even a normal person delusional, much less the most narcissistic, delusional person on Earth. His ā€œtime in the barrelā€ has yet to come.

2 Likes

Wait, so do they oppose it? Or can she ā€œhave at itā€? Both, you say?!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313220863735533570
( twitter | raw text )

2 Likes

OMG I was just about to post: ā€œI donā€™t care how sick Donny is, heā€™s gotta gimme a sweet sweet 28K Stonks Tweet!ā€

5 Likes

Hell doesnā€™t sound so bad. Did you see that growing all-star cast in heaven?

3 Likes

That sounds like permission, not an objection

I canā€™t wade through 450 posts. Can someone cliffs me anything major today. I heard he is heading to whitehouse.

Maybe I am ponied but some more good news to help us all feel better:

Thatā€™s basically it. His doctors are happy to tell us anything positive in his test results and vitals. They cite HIPAA restrictions for anything negative.

2 Likes

Kayleigh and everyone else in the White House is infected. Except Bill Barr and Pence somehow.

Trump is all better. COVID is not a big deal after all. He is also now the worldā€™s leading COVID expert.

4 Likes

Could see this coming a mile away. Now the anti mask pro covid folk are going to be even more unhinged.

cult cult cult

https://twitter.com/KLoeffler/status/1313201217309417478

My first real job after college had 4 Dans out of about 60 people. I stayed for 10 years. I called myself the Last Dan standing.

8 Likes

No thatā€™s the cure for AIDS per the Magic Johnson South Park episode.

1 Like

AA is like 25% people named Mike (myself included).

1 Like

How dare you not read all of the quality memes that this community has spent hours developing, aka tweets that weā€™ve reposted here for likes

Edit: but serious answer, you can use the ā€œSummarize this topicā€ button on the first post to cut way down on the posts (by hiding all the shitty memes ldo). Youā€™ll be up to speed in 5 minutes.

2 Likes

um, if I had a loved one that died from COVID, I donā€™t think I would find this humorous

3 Likes