The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Hahaha, we’re done. Any Trumpers who were ever wearing masks are going to stop and regular low-info folks will be behind them. The whole country is going to wind up as pozzed as the White House.

18 Likes

This is annoying. We really need one of these C**** to die. Yeah yeah I’m going to hell.

3 Likes

“Covid patients”, I assume.

3 Likes

Looks like WAAF is back on the menu!

4 Likes

damn dog

8 Likes

Yes, as long as you have access to a top medical team and all very possible drug you could want, you’ll be fine. If you’re uninsured or poor, you might die, but then you’re also more likely to vote D, so fuck you.

2 Likes

Doctors: you can’t leave

Trump: I just tweeted it

4 Likes

oh fuck that’s a spoiler I didn’t want to see

Five days.

“So this is the place?” Harris asked with a smile. “Isn’t that something.”

1 Like

Harris should demand a plexiglass shield between them.

2 Likes

We’re so fucking fucked. I hope I’m pozzed already cause if so it’s likely minor and we’re all fucked now. God damn it.

2 Likes

This whole timeline makes no sense. You don’t get over this thing in three days if you really have it.

2 Likes

At this point even schools are looking at the White House like “Wow and I thought WE really sucked at this”

Sandler COVID

3 Likes

The committee loves pastor nominees. Some have been our best winnars to date.

Ah, I forgot about debate prep. Makes sense to take a few days off the campaign trial to do that.

1 Like

It’s tough to feel anything but totally hopeless after reading that tweet.

8 Likes

I’m sure the White House staff are thrilled he’s coming back to roam the halls w/o a mask.

1 Like

Pretty well done:

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1313179195644669952

Also posted it to get a juicy Hidden Reply.

9 Likes

2 Likes
5 Likes