The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

He’s not over it, he’s at the stage where it seems to be over right before fun new symptoms show up and it gets more serious.

11 Likes

I am really hoping that this tweet comes back in a few weeks as a “There’s always a tweet” meme.

16 Likes

ONE TIME

12 Likes

What the fuck is going on

But there’s no way he’s going to stay locked in his room at the White House. He’ll just be openly spewing germs. Its insane.

2 Likes

Another wrong turn for the plague ship America.

Mexico probably will pay for the wall now, we should start building our own.

4 Likes

I’m sure caffeine or any of the other doctors here can confirm or correct, but I think day 7-9 is when many people who are feeling better go back downhill.

That is what happened to my dad and landed him in the hospital.

6 Likes

Trump didn’t die from Covid so now it’s even less of a big deal.

WAAF

2 Likes

Its going to be interesting to see how his doctors talk their way out of this one.

@BestOf

5 Likes

This is what I’ve read as well. Paging @CaffeineNeeded @Will1530

1 Like

I mean it’s possible he takes a turn for the worse again, but it’s also positive they fired so many experimental antibodies at him so early that he actually was able to beat it quickly.

Remember, his treatment started before they even announced he had it. Thursday morning at the latest.

He could have been getting antibodies Monday or Tuesday. He could have been getting them prophylactically weeks ago for all we know.

1 Like

This is very likely. I can’t recall reading any stories of people who got super sick from the get-go then it was over in a couple days.

I would have thought lots of Mr Zaks were named Zik. They go well together.

4 Likes

Brian Stelter on CNN criticizing Trump by calling Melania a role model. LOL go fuck yourself Stelter.

1 Like

Sure it’s no big deal. It only required supplemental O2 multiple times, an airlift to a world class hospital, a personal team of a dozen doctors, and a cocktail of experimental drugs to recover from it. Stop worrying so much. MAGA.

10 Likes

How many of them had experimental antibodies and remdesivir within the first few days of contracting the virus?

1 Like

sounds like, in many ways, getting infected with this virus can be a very good thing

6 Likes

In 9th grade my lit class had 10 students:

Nicholas (me)
Nicholas
Nick
Nicole

40% of the class.

Of course we were the only 4 in our grade with those names, it was just random chance we were in the same small class. It was my first period on my first day at that school and I was wondering how many of my peers would have my name at that point.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/PleaseBeGneiss/status/1312929491497312258

1 Like