The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Wasn’t Mark Meadows on the talking head shows this morning saying that Trump would be consulting with his doctors late-morning about possible discharge? Surprised we haven’t heard anything.

1 Like

Still waiting to see how much hydroxychloroquine Trump was given. After all, what did he have to lose?

2 Likes

Fingers crossed then

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313183801732890624
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

This is how I heard it was supposed to be used. Not as an every night sleep aid. I’m afraid if I use it once and it works, I’ll wind up needing it every night

Mohammed Lee?

2 Likes

lol - no they wouldn’t - idiot.

It’s not the media that’s upset. It’s every person with common sense

And dumb question, but I don’t get the time stamp on this tweet. How can it be 6:26 PM on 5 Oct 2020 when it’s only 2:31?

Seriously. There was literally no expectation that he would parade around in front of his fans. He is sick and in a hospital ffs.

VP debate is in SLC so it crossed my mind to see what the deal was on getting in. Kamala’s been here a while, checking out the sights and buttering up the locals.

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1313183722074787841

1 Like

Twitter standard time. I forget which timezone they use

To the xxxxxxxxxx University community,

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has proposed [new visa regulations] to replace the current “duration of status” (D/S) policy for international students (F status) and exchange visitors (J status) with a policy that sets an expiration date for authorized stay. Xxxxxxxx University strongly opposes this proposal.

This regulation would create significant new compliance and administrative responsibilities for affected foreign nationals and universities/colleges, exchange program sponsors and employers, and dramatically increase the number of applications to extend nonimmigrant status filed with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service, which already has extensive processing delays.

Beyond the negative impact this policy change would have on international students, it creates yet another unnecessary barrier that would limit our institution’s and the country’s ability to attract and retain talent and maintain our competitive position in the world.

I find it extremely coincidental that the Senators on the Judiciary Committee only have to quarantine for 10 days, which lets them get back to work just in time to advance Barrett in the SC process, when it seems that everyone else always has to quarantine for 14 days.

1 Like

Not exactly Vegas but close enough.

What? Why is she wasting three days dicking around in SLC right now? I assumed she would fly in Wed morning and head out after the debate.

Actually UP server time. We’re on UTC.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313186529058136070
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkyouuuuuuuuuuuuu

(I didn’t technically respond to the bot)

9 Likes

Hey… you… GO FUCK YOURSELF.

4 Likes

Make sure to hit up McDonald’s drive-thru on the way home, player!

6 Likes