The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Upper class name → Middle class name → lower class name. At this last stage it gets called a stripper name by upper class people being classist.

3 Likes

As soon as it’s safe again I’m organizing a bay areaish meetup. Ya’ll should fly out. San Francisco is an awesome place to visit any time.

6 Likes

I want to spell her name like this from now on.

1 Like

wtf chuck norris called and he wants his memes back

avoN4RM_700b (1)

1 Like

Jasmine → Jasmyn → Jazmyn.

Story checks out.

2 Likes

The middle class ones are the same as the upper class ones. They didn’t get where they are by standing out or being original. By the time someone changed the i into a y it was full blown lower class, but none of those girls had grown up to be strippers yet.

1 Like

We will be in Nevada by then with the same invitation for you :+1:

Imagine this being the new Trump meme if he had just done the bare minimum containing the virus.

16 Likes

I think my name fell out of the top twenty for the first time in like, 50 years just recently.

I’m tempted to Vince Meme this but I don’t want to appear happy at the infections in these other places.

Is China calling it the White House Virus now?

29 Likes

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1313180250315132929

What part of Nevada?

Like, I’m down to meet up in Vegas or Reno, but, Elko is probably a no go

Nah, you’re good at #11 bro.

Incidentally, USA #1 is at #40 lul.

13 Likes

:+1:

My names aren’t particularly unusual, but they’re just unique enough in combination that I’m likely the only [given name] [surname] to have ever walked the earth, and I’m not particularly keen on that fact. I’d much rather be able to fade into the crowd as a ‘Steve Johnson’ or ‘Michael Davis’.

1 Like

I concur. The only google search results for my name are me. No plausible deniability whatsoever.

1 Like

We have the same name, and saying that does not Dox me in any way. I was in an art class with 3 of us in 6th grade. It was the most common name given to boys in 1985. Every other boy in every school I ever went to was named Matt or Chris.

Same here, my two best friends in high school were Matt as well. And there was a total of about 10 in my extended friend group.

1 Like