The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Well, there could be!

5 Likes

limits + there are at least as many people betting on trump if not more so, gamblers tend to be trumpers.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317858680461668352
( twitter | raw text )

Seriously. Whats the PI on dem popular vote? Has to be somewhere in the 95+ range, right?

I assume Twitter will be blocking this?

My wife and I watched some of Watters yesterday shudder

I guess one of the emails said something along the lines of “50% or 10% to the big guy.” Of what? No fucking idea. Their line here is so convoluted and stupid. They fill the screen with bits of no context info from emails. One graphic said something like…

“…50% or 10% to the big guy…
…access to the highest levels…
…then we will see…”

(paraphrasing but pretty close)

I said to my wife that the transparency of how little they have is astounding. It’s like a movie taking a review from a critic that says “This is the worst example of somebody attempting to make the best movie they can of all time” and putting in their advertisement “This is… the best movie… of all time.”

It’s a completely different reality.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317861704819118080
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

Pretty sure you spelled strategery wrong

2 Likes

Lol, wat? Hes campaigning in California.

Boldstrategycotton.gif

1 Like

New from Hewlett Packard!

Fundraiser I’d bet.

81 trump not to win the popular vote on predictit–there’s lots of trumpers. You can get that in multiple markets since they also have a popular vote spread market.

Fundraiser in CA, I believe.

There’s also Sklansky’s idea of two types of uncertainty, best exemplified by the uncertainty between a boxing match and a baseball fame. The uncertainty in a baseball game is almost all true randomness, same as rolling dice. You can actually know that a team is 70% to win a certain game, how good each team actually is. In a boxing match the uncertainty is almost all uncertainty in how good the fighters are. Elections have much more of the boxing uncertainty than the baseball uncertainty.

Apparently someone in the MAGAsphere told all their followers about Predictit a week or two ago and the prices have been completely out of wack.

2 Likes

yeah one of youtubers I won’t name in here did. They’ve been punting $ in ridiculous states to punt money in too.

I like to punish myself and read the PI comments some times and yeah there’s a bunch of Q stuff lately so I’d guess those markets got effed with hard in the past few days.

between the trolls, people intentionally trying to manipulate markets, and actual believers, what’s there not to like about the comment section other than all of it?

Though I do recommend following some of the bettors on twitter, they’re usually honest there and will give up a good one from time to time.

Agree for some, just adding I think a large portion of his supporters get off on the idea no one else sees or cares about this. They like believing they’re on to something everyone else refuses to see.

I know it’s a joke, but there are lots of good reasons to believe this would not have as much impact. Even if you think it would, Comey swung the electorate by about 2ish points, which would put Biden at (checks notes) +8.

1 Like