The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

20 Likes

Trolly cream

19 Likes

Lol this is just all sorts of fucked up. No one who does this is fundamentally decent

3 Likes

Bog-standard alt-right gamergate dipshit, thatā€™s all you need to know about him.

2 Likes

Yeah right this second Iā€™m holding out 45 minutes longer so I can force my body onto some kind of sleep cycle. I tried to cold turkey quit a 1000mg a day caffeine habit and last night it honestly kicked my ass. I gave up on that and should hopefully get a full nightā€™s rest tonight. With any luck Iā€™ll feel great by the end of the weekend.

4 Likes

Can relate to how you are feeling.

2 Likes

No question, according to the actuarial tables ACB has six and a quarter years life expectancy on you.

Hell, you only have four years on Kagan.

2 Likes

whynotboth.gif

Good god.

https://twitter.com/mattsheffield/status/1317273136950210562?s=21

5 Likes

You donā€™t have to go cold turkey with coffee, just reduce consumption bit by bit until youā€™re in a reasonable place.

2 Likes

I hope so. Also perfectly normal if you still feel tired after this degree of fatigue.

1kmg :open_mouth:

Canadian Trumper or something? Idk, Iā€™m only in it for the video.

+1

We talking about sleeplessness or fear about the future of this country?

Doesnā€™t matter, can relate.

Theyā€™re protected by the US Marshals, right?

Iā€™ve got seriously strong add. Iā€™ve been using pounding coffee for years as a kind of shitty Adderall. This is, Iā€™m led to believe totally standard in my spot.

2 Likes

no he doesnā€™t. he files for 2024 election and continues grifting. those debts are not going to get repaid by melaniaā€™s prenup and baronā€™s aspergers school tuition you know.

oh for crying out loud, independents have a better grasp of this than democrats???

Uh, your pony, glue factory, etcā€¦

@pvn about post 8787 of the prior thread.

The numbers are for sure horrifying, but this is pretty clearly wrong based on that graphic. It shows a lot more Democrats calling QAnon inaccurate and a majority of independents not knowing enough to form a strong opinion (shocker).

yeah i was tunnel-visioning the absolutely accurate percentage. still grunchworthy