The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

The comeback is on.

1 Like

@anon38180840

4 Likes

Christ this is a depressing year. Spending all my time hoping for Stumblin Bumblin Biden to not fuck up bad enough to lose to Moron Hitler is a low point, even for me.

21 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m expecting a Trump win and the final death of the relevance of political polling

3 Likes

Beer being poured into an Absolut glass with a lime?

The fuck?

4 Likes

Itā€™s ginger beer cocktail

1 Like

I donā€™t know what that is, but okā€¦

Jameson ginger? Moscow Mule?

Build the Absolut, apple juice, lime juice, and bitters in a Highball glass over cubed ice. Top with Ginger Beer, stir gently, and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Combine the tequila, lime zest, lime juice, orange juice and a few ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and shake for 10 seconds. Pour into a rocks glass over ice.

1 Like

wat teh fuk

3 Likes

They have opened up 2 Trump ā€œsuper stores ā€œ in my county. They are packed.

Itā€™s a knockout blow, after watching that shite

2 Likes

Ok since you are emancipated you owe us a trip report to a ā€œTrump Super Storeā€. Iā€™m rooting for some MLO videos interviewing them. Just tell them you are from UP media. Redeem yourself!

2 Likes

I can get Biden -180 right now but the grading of this bet has potential to be a night mare

1 Like

Absolute? Good. Apple juice? Good. Lime juice? Good. Bitters? Good. Ginger beer? Good. Cinnamon? Good. Tequila? Good. Orange juice? Good. Ice cubes? Good.

5 Likes

Absolut not good.

3 Likes

Like whatā€™s a Trump superstore?

Iā€™m fairly confident odds will narrow as time goes on given Trump is now just trotting out the greatest hits without saying anything potentially spooky (ie. China trade embargos etc) and the moderate republicans/undecides are definitely massively skewed to vote R regardless of the candidate. I have $500 on Trump at +110 from pre-covid, got so owned.

I will finance MLO going and doing legit interviews there on video. 50/hr on site. 8 hrs max. Letā€™s start the UP YT channel.

@MikeLikesOrgies

3 Likes

He has a stutter. Has for life. Itā€™s a disability. He ā€œstumbles and bumblesā€ because of it. Itā€™s not a joke.

Enough with these takes.

5 Likes