The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

My policy on Laura Ingraham clips: avoid that; not see at any cost.

5 Likes

For once she’s not lying.

3 Likes

I wonder at this point if Republicans’ best chance is to hold the SCOTUS pick over their squeamish moderate Republicans like my mom - who also hate abortion. If they confirm ACB before the election my mom will have zero problem voting Biden. If they don’t, she’ll have a big internal battle.

And then of course if Trump loses they still confirm her anyway because lol Republicans have zero accountability for anything ever.

Yeah, I think people here have the best of intentions when they toss out “Lady G!” cracks, but imo it’s just uncomfortably close to people saying “Haha, he’s gay and that’s funny!” And no, George Takei tossing out Lady G jokes does not give straight dudes permission to join in on the fun, c’mon, man.

7 Likes

I agree with Trolly. Unless we are in a dive bar and you have permission stfu.

Lindsey Graham managing to be a US Senator while also having an alter-ego where he pushes up against juicy dongs for decades on the down-low is absolutely the coolest thing about Lindsey Graham. Don’t make cracks about that, make cracks about the fact that he’s a spineless amoral weasel.

5 Likes

Listen, George Takei is a Silent-Generation Asian gay dude who spent time in an American concentration camp. He can say shit that you can’t, just respect your elders.

9 Likes

Although I’ll give Laura Ingraham a small pass tonight, her favorite character on The Boys had a rough finale.

4 Likes

I assume it will just be a shot for shot remake of The Room

I mean, she Did get to teach a young boy about the dangers of white genocide so my guess is, Ingraham probably batted about .500 on the night

4 Likes

Yeah, Yglesias called it a banger and I agree. Girl can write.

1 Like

Literally first correct thing Laura igraham has ever said.

1 Like

My only thing with LG is he is a horrible person responsible for a lot of pain, and perhaps if he were not struggling internally so much he might end up being a less horrific human being, sparing some pain for others.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/meekwire/status/1314534495085879296?s=19

https://twitter.com/meekwire/status/1314542717712715776?s=19

I dunno if it’s a thin line, but closeted homosexual that votes with Nazis to hurt LGBTQA+ people while suffering none of the consequences senator Linzee Gram is a ridiculously long line and I will be abbreviating it in some way.

4 Likes

Covfefe

fyp

1 Like

In which Trump plays the title character

22 Likes

Decomposers for death 2020.

1 Like