The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

100% on the 7-9 days.

4 Likes

This doctor is such a smug motherfucker. Holy shit

1 Like

Donny gonna leave the hospital today, eh?

Looks like he dodged a bullet with covid.

1 Like

Holy shit. He isn’t dead yet?

1 Like

I believe OTC cough suppressants are basically garbage, right? The one time I was given a prescription one, it was hydrocodone, and I know there’s codeine as well. If there is an Oct 15th debate, are there any effective cough suppressants that also wouldn’t make Trump high (or higher than normal)?

Claire McCaskill has a Technivorm Moccamaster. She still sucks but there’s a chance she likes good coffee.

1 Like

I actually found one that worked back in February when I had that shitty flu. I’ll have to find what it is for you

1 Like

On one of my childhood little league teams we had 4 kids, including me, named Chris, and one of the coaches was named Chris, too.

1 Like

Biden should send him a congratulations and say that now that Trump’s better he’s looking forward to the scheduled debate on Oct. 15.

(The true fantasy would be Trump taking a turn for the worse and stroking out on the debate stage.)

3 Likes

I’ll allow it.

Hahahahha

Honestly from several ads I saw over the weekend you’d think Bernie was our nominee.

1 Like

My sophomore year of college I was in a 7 person apartment. 4 Matts.

1 Like

dfsda

They look worried, moreso than just for Trump.

1 Like

Did he really? Cliffs?

watevs is blocked by Doyle on twitter for calling out his support of concentration camps

16 Likes

how do you handle being nice to him (or others with similar views) at the tables? I imagine you have some live poker experience with him but i might be wrong. you don’t strike me as someone who’s good at hiding their feelings

My wife who three months ago claimed she wasn’t voting for Biden(was only going to vote downballot) because she didn’t like him and we live in Oklahoma is now spitting hot fire on social media on why everyone must vote for him. I don’t think any of this bullshit plays well with healthcare workers.

9 Likes

WAT

Oklahoma so it doesn’t matter and she rightfully thinks Biden sucks. She was mad about the primary as a Bernie voter. It’s just that sucking >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> insane monster.

3 Likes

Heather and Britney say “Hi” from the 1980s.