The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

This is an SNL skit, right?

Also, how much Regeneron stock does he own?

Ponied

1 Like

28 Likes

2 Likes

This is currently all over my head. But I learn by jumping in to these conversations and getting motivated.

How does this apply to software generated sounds intended to be replicas of sounds made by older instruments/machines? I’ve seen some pretty intense arguments made by analog synth collectors that vintage synths make sounds that are not identical to software produced replicants.

1 Like

First half of the video was the first time I thought his breathing was noticeably different/labored. He seemed to be getting out very few words per breath.

It’s really complicated.

1 Like

Am I the only one who actually watched that horror show or am I ponied?

He called it a blessing from God that he caught COVID because it gave him a chance to ask for Regeneron and try it and find out that it’s basically a cure in his opinion.

He said he wants everyone to have it just like he did, and thus he’s going to make it free because it’s not our fault, it’s China’s. As a result China will pay for what they’ve done.

So basically FREE CURE AND CHINA WILL PAY FOR IT!!!

4 Likes

Regeneron sounds like something out of a futuristic action horror film. That combined with the Bezos clip makes me think we’re much closer to Judgment Day than we realize.

1 Like

One of my relatives eats the mayo straight out of the little fast food packets. Rips one open and squirts it into his mouth.

I just hope this ends soon one way or the other.

I do that with the icing packs in the Toaster Strudel box.

2 Likes

I want to support you but fuck man

tenor (1) (7)

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1313971967276584964

6 Likes

I feel like the reaction to this Trump video has been shockingly muted.

giphy-downsized-medium

3 Likes

It was pretty content free and everyone is waiting for whatever the actually informed medical people see. At least that’s my take.

I think it’s the Build a Wall and Make Mexico Pay strategy. Complete bullshit but it will convince some people and Biden has to be against it.

1 Like

CNN’s Jim Acosta reports that sources say Trump has had some trouble breathing since his return from Walter Reed. He’s had trouble catching his breath at times, but it does not appear serious.