The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

I think it’s the Build a Wall and Make Mexico Pay strategy. Complete bullshit but it will convince some people and Biden has to be against it.

1 Like

CNN’s Jim Acosta reports that sources say Trump has had some trouble breathing since his return from Walter Reed. He’s had trouble catching his breath at times, but it does not appear serious.

The fuck is up with his right eye?

I can’t wait til the steroid wears off / becomes ineffective.

2 Likes

So how much does Regeneron treatment cost in the Land of the Free? $10,000? Higher?

Maybe Melania punched him for trying to sleep in the same bed?

9 Likes

Mini strokes!

Uhhh, did you not watch?? He will be making it free, for everybody.

Most importantly, now that the covid cure (Regeneron) has been discovered and tested by your favorite president, he’s got millions of doses ready to be rolled out by the army and it will all be free.

“IT’S CALLED LOGISTICS”

2 Likes

Definitely looks swollen. Probably fell and hit his fat head on something.

4 Likes

Also a major middle class tax cut will be rolled out in about 2 weeks!

And $1,000,000 stimulus checks for everyone!

1 Like

There’s zero chance I watch it, I’ve been avoiding his voice for a while now and I’m not going to stop just so I can see him tout some miracle cure from a company that he owns stock in

lol

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1313978558046445568?s=20

I’m pretty sure he got goaded into that disastrous appearance by the Lincoln Project on the heels of the Schmidt dragging.

1 Like

Wait til he dies.

2 Likes

Donald Trump’s medical treatment for coronavirus would have cost more than $100,000 in the American health system

6 Likes

Ah thanks and ugh

Nothing is better than frozen icing

1 Like

So if we need to give it to, very conservatively, 25M people… That’s just a $2.5 trillion dollar bill we need Congress to pass, and we just need Regeneron to produce an extra 24,700,000 doses.