The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

What’s with the swelling under Trump’s right eye? Looks like he got punched in the face.

Someone with thicker skin than I give me the cliffs because there’s no way in hell I’m listening to that scumbag make sounds with his gross vocal orifice.

6 Likes

I’m guessing you eat mayo like Winne the Pooh eats honey, straight out of the container. And also pantsless.

2 Likes

He got so triggered from Twitter asking where he was that he posted a video lol.

1 Like

F you.

4 Likes

You know me well.

He loves the drugs he’s on and everyone should take these drugs.

2 Likes

Longer clip:

1 Like

Right. The first harmonic is the fundamental. You can have 100% of it and 0% of all the others, i.e., a sine wave. The higher harmonics (2 through infinity) are often referred to as overtones or partials. If you generate a bunch of sine waves of the harmonics simultaneously with the correct amplitude and modulation for each harmonic, you can (in theory) synthesize any sound. This method of synthesis is called additive synthesis and is based on Fourier theory.

4 Likes

Whatever he’s been prescribed for covid is probably mixed with ampethamines because he is speaking fast.

Breathing seemed mildly labored at a point or two during the first 90 seconds (didn’t go further) but not I’m gonna die soon labored.

lol the follow up tweet is great. Looks like Donald getting more of his guys in the “deep state”

https://twitter.com/natashabertrand/status/1313954338692366346?s=21

1 Like

He probably fell. Video also skips about halfway through.

Basically a commercial for regeneron, says he calls it a cure instead of therapeutic. Says he wants everyone to have it and the treatment he got, says he’s going to send it everywhere and it’ll be free. Towards the end of the video claims that he was the one that suggested it be given to him, not the doctors, otherwise no one would even know about it. Also no vaccine before election cuz politics but it’ll be right after election. China will pay for this dearly, says he got the regeneron and felt better 24 hours later it was amazing.

4 Likes

The first 30 seconds he said he got back to the WH yesterday. He can’t even get that fact right. I turned it off after that.

3 Likes

WTF? Did you date Springs1?

2 Likes

Putin got pissed off at him for blowing it and ordered him to punch himself in the face.

2 Likes

3 Likes

He also said he was there four days. Maybe I’m losing my mind, but it wasn’t four days, right? That’s also about as far as I got.

Yeah we basically quoted the movie the rest of the night.

Fourier and I are old friends. Not good ones though.

2 Likes