The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

Trump says “there must be peace” while crossing his fingers behind his back and praying for a spot of ultra violence.

1 Like

I sure hope some kind soul slashed all those tires shown earlier.

3 Likes

Some protestors climbing thru windows back into capitol building

Nope, Favre wears Crocs. That’s MAGA Beef Supreme.

beef

10 Likes

Can we take a break to LOL Hawley? Remember when he was complaining about vandals at his residence banging on his door?

While the demonstrators mostly stayed on the public street and sidewalk, at one point four people walked onto Hawley’s property to place a pamphlet on his front door. The group said was a copy of the Constitution.

The video shows activists writing in chalk on the sidewalk, but it doesn’t show any damage to his Vienna, Va. home.

Patrick Young, a 37-year-old Washington resident who organized the protest, said Hawley’s vandalism allegations were false and should cause people to question claims about the election.

“Absolutely not. Some people wrote messages to him in sidewalk chalk on the public sidewalk in front of his house. The same kind of chalk kids use to play hopscotch,” said Young, who works as a research analyst for a nonprofit.

3 Likes

Being an accountant right now really sucks. There are much bigger things happening than year end close and yet thats what I have to focus on today

1 Like

She’s running!

I posted the full video that the “vandals” recorded from the start of the protest to the house and leaving. It’s amazing lol

Called this years ago. Said she was the Marine Le Pen of the Trump family

https://twitter.com/oranicuhh/status/1346932924818489345?s=21

19 Likes

Yea Fonzie and Chatchi are polar opposites lol.

3 Likes

the accuracy of idiocracy is quite scary.

3 Likes

So there’s a curfew in DC starting in one hour’s time.

Will these posers with guns all have left the streets by then?

Acting Defense Secretary:

1 Like

Just had to complete a few hours of paperwork first. On the way!

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/SenHawleyPress/status/1346931191732203529?s=19

Well sure. After all, they are law-abiding citizens.

1 Like

Apparently!

1 Like

Police wandering up the steps now like they were at lunch the whole time.

Patriot act 2.0

1 Like