The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

Well, that’s not a confederate flag or a blue stripe flag, so no big deal I guess.

1 Like

I have to admit I feel that too. But in their minds there is no point of no return. For them, this is fine. Or it will be as soon as decorum is restored. McCarthy earlier on CBS was given multiple opportunities to make a clear statement. He wouldn’t.

1 Like

Is he showing the OBAMA foot on desk move here or something?

I was trying to write something like this, today had to happen imo too & I think these people will do more, this is the culmination of when all the abortion/Church freaks & Qanon folks team up for real.

Crazy/stupid & delusional all-in-one

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/keribla/status/1346916751364259849

18 Likes

lol the lady on the stream that said “I came from isreal for this” I really hope she doesn’t mean she literally flew here for this shit right now

3 Likes

Is that a gun on his hip? Hope this terrorist find a comfortable jail cell to kick his feet up in for several years.

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1346934098384793606

30 Likes

These images are absolutely horrifying and the complete lack of any action to do anything to clear these fucking people out is flat out ridiculous.

9 Likes

Well, that didn’t age well.

o/u 3.5 more threads.

8 Likes

MSNBC guy claiming bipartisan agreement to finish counting tonight

I came across this photo from the Republican retreat back in 2016:

Culmination? More like a new beginning.

1 Like

If you merged Idiocracy and Joker into one film, this would be the movie poster.

14 Likes

Heritagenothate positive that its antifa in maga clothes that stormed the capital

13 Likes

such american, much patriots.

I presume house and senate chambers are completely trashed. It’s what that group is best known for.

BLM protests would be random people standing at rails gang banged by 3-4 cops.

1 Like

Yeah which is why they stayed within the ropes and didn’t smash all the statues. They want to make MAGA look bad, but not too bad.

1 Like