The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

I was going to clarify what it was but I was late to the party and econophile got it exactly right

2 Likes

time for some trial by combat

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1349530097691357190

7 Likes

Frack’em both.

lol poor Giuliani. $20,000 a day? Sure we’ll do that!

1 Like

Y’know I think there’s still time to consider a much smaller inauguration. Like super small. How many MAGA cop assassins will be within firing range of Biden and Harris? Who’s policing the police in this scenario?

I enjoyed that tremendously

1 Like

Godammit it took me a week to catch up on this thread and now I see this. Hopeless.

hopeless

16 Likes

Tonight.

4 Likes

Back to the old hits.

2 Likes

How can they surge when there’s a big beautiful wall?

3 Likes

Republican politicians are completely spineless craven fucks.

Whould’a thought?..

Lololol amazing

https://twitter.com/kairyssdal/status/1349536416414404608?s=21

7 Likes

Recap for you:

Playlist: Up to the letter I.
COVID: Still very, very fucked.
Dale/Rupar: Trump/GOP are insane, also useless kid and dog pictures.
TV: Risky still watching everything.

19 Likes

I heard this “surge” occurred exactly where they were building a section of the wall because…

They built paved ROADS to bring in equipment that made it easier for people to cross :rofl:

5 Likes

Gonna need pro bono impeachment lawyers. Maybe Georgetown has an impeachment law clinic for 2Ls.

1 Like

Rudy broke and in jail without a pardon is at least a top 40% outcome by itself

3 Likes

Now we’ll get to see just how strongly Boebert believes in her convictions

Most of my adult POG’s. They weren’t very difficult to get flying VIP’s around Afghanistan for a year. Definitely have one from all of our regulars at the time, a few more random generals, a couple not earned through flying but not earned for anything at all really, just being in the right place at the right time, and a couple unit coins. I also flew politicians all the time but no coins from them. The only time I ever used one was when a former Marine turned bartender challenged me and I was like “wtf who actually carries those around?” but came back later with my Marine Corps Commandant coin to win a free drink.

14 Likes

7 Likes
17 Likes