The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

I doubt that. But it might be to slow down Biden’s confirmations and his 100 day agenda. But I don’t see what the hurry is. It’s my understanding that Trump can not pardon himself for insurrection now that he’s been impeached, I don’t think it matters

Can we cancel James Comey pls

https://twitter.com/bbcnewsnight/status/1349476921252450308?s=21

2 Likes

I think if the only coin you have is a Pelosi coin, you are buying all the rounds until you get a different one.

11 Likes

So if you throw down a coin and they throw theirs, then you throw a second, and they put down their second, and now you slam down your third coin and they can’t match, are you getting a free round?

snap just trying to get boycotted by the incels, so they can turn off their legacy shit that is costing them $$$

BTC is a good hedge for Pelosi coin.

3 Likes

that happens with every president in the modern era

22 senate warnock vs greene is gonna be massively tilting

3 Likes

Onion.

1 Like

Hard to imagine him still seeing himself as relevant or that there’s anyone left who still cares wtf he thinks

3 Likes

The best bit was when emily mattis asked if he regretted his decision on the October surprise in 2016

He thumbled what I think was a “No”

Just before that Emily asked the equal justice for all line on him, again another mumbled reaction.

Man what an asshole

Seems like virtue signaling iyam

24 Likes

lol, i dunno, it never gets to that since someone in the bar inevitably comes up empty.

If all of your mates slam down the Pelosi coin and you can’t produce one then it’s you who buys the next round of ice cream.

4 Likes

I need John Stewart right now. At least I have Colbert.

Is the Daily Show canceled or something? Why are they showing reruns?

Still pretty cool to have one let alone three. Congrats and thanks for your service. I didn’t realize you served

1 Like

Not a new revelation, but this country is over. Thanks, GOP.

How often have you used one of yours for the purpose of a drinking challenge?