The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

Well he didn’t lose fair and square. He lost with a ton of cheating on his behalf baked into the election.

12 Likes

He crowbarred in a whine about getting banned from Twitter tho lol

3 Likes

I really don’t want to watch it again and even while I was watching I’m not sure I listened to everything but I don’t think he said anything about whether he won or lost and no mention of Biden.

1 Like

No. Only mention of transition is him talking about how he’s directing federal agencies to use all resources to maintain order and is authorizing 1000s of national guard to secure DC and ensure a transition can happen without incident

you know the answer to that

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/davidehrlich/status/1349462151103193088

15 Likes

I thought THE DONALD and the entire right got CANCELLED. What am I missing.

1 Like

They probably had to do like 20 takes.

3 Likes

Cliffs:

-Condemns violence, actually sounds pretty harsh towards the Capitol terrorists (the “not my supporter” references ITT sounded more like he’s disowning them, not that he’s blaming antifa or whatever). Promises prosecutions.
-So much violence in the past year (BLM whataboutism)
-Acknowledges there are plans for more violence and warns everyone to stay peaceful
-gets a sad over censorship, pearl clutching over 1A rights

8 Likes

“no true supporter of mine”?

1 Like

“Political violence is never the answer”?

As a Yank, what about the Revolutionary War, Civil War, WW2? Seems like political violence is sometimes the answer.

2 Likes

Sorry, she don’t need the zip-ties for that

https://twitter.com/williamadler78/status/1349470606757163009

14 Likes

These guys are coming close to converting me:

2 Likes

“They were saying ‘hang Mike Pence’ in a purely hypothetical fashion”

3 Likes

They were actually saying “Mike Pence’s hung” and were seeking out the Indiana Wondercock that only Mother has seen.

9 Likes

So if you respond to this guy with a bunch of videos and gifs of protesters wilding and beating up cops - do you get insta-banned?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna need cliffs. Not watching that bag of human feces.

Eta oops there’s plenty of cliffs. Thanks all

Just woke up. Only 600 new posts? Must be a slow news day…

6 Likes

it’s not happening

5 Likes