The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

Ugh can anyone cliffs? I only can make it like
5 seconds of hearing him talk anymore. The closer we get to “never having to hear from trump again” the shorter this attention span gets.

6 Likes

Beginning to think he would have cruised to re-election if Twitter banned him sooner.

8 Likes

Lol I think it was intentional

Magats are gonna be pissed at him.

Until he fixes it with some other weird outburst.

3 Likes

He just lies and lumps in BLM and last week together and that his real supporters would never harm a fly, no sir.

i won my 4 year bet of Jan 13 2021 as the day Trump becomes president.

8 Likes

Saving infrastructure week for dead last was a masterstroke.

2 Likes

I just finished the whole video, honestly it’s probably the best statement I’ve ever heard from Trump. Yeah he’s reading off of a teleprompter, but he was dialed in to the message he was reading. He didn’t even say anything about the impeachment or the election being stolen.

1 Like

This is the moment in fight club where Ed Norton is trying to stop everything and all the MAGA chuds are like

Ok sir. I understand sir.

21 Likes

The next time he speaks without a teleprompter is gonna be completely off the rails.

3 Likes

And they say deplatform doesn’t work

6 Likes

So did he say antifa or did he just try to “no true scotsman” that they violent people weren’t real Trump supporters?

He’s jonesin’ for his twitter really bad.

He still “both sides” it and criticized the social media platforms for “censorship.” He just didn’t go off-script.

1 Like

It’s this. He thinks if he is a good boy Jack will cut his grounding short.

2 Likes

The latter. The people who were violent couldn’t have been real supporters of him, because he condemns that type of behavior, etc. No mention of antifa

1 Like

DEEP FAKE DEEP STATE

2 Likes

He needs to admit he lost fair and square and he didn’t do that though.

1 Like

Did he mention Biden by name?

https://twitter.com/MilesKLassin/status/1349498997224955910

3 Likes