The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

He got some good jabs in, as always, but he genuinely seemed scared at times.

4 Likes

The contracts are for a city-owned golf course in the Bronx as well as two ice rinks and a carousel in Central Park. For the latter three, it looks like Trump got those contracts in exchange for agreeing to pay for renovations.

1 Like

Their base is a frothing mob of American jihadists out for blood, so kind of understandable.

2 Likes

Is the city-owned golf course the one you see when you cross the bridge (can’t remember if it’s Whitestone or throgs neck) and you see a giant trump emblazoned on the green from the bridge? That always tilts the hell out of me when I drive that way. Would be nice for that to go away.

1 Like

Yes.

Glorious. I fucking hate that thing. They should auction off the rights to destroy the letters.

2 Likes

What time does the impeachment stuff start?

I think it already has? They’re debating the rules or something.

1 Like

It already started. The procedural shit is impossible to figure out and of course the media isn’t even trying to explain (they probably don’t know either).

2 Likes

Some idiot Dem from Texas just said he knows the Repubs’ opposite hearts are hurting.

LOL

The Republicans are claiming impeachment is too divisive this late in Trump’s term. Of course, that raises the question of when the deadline should be? Does the outgoing president have free reign to do anything he wants in just the last two weeks of his term? Last month? Two months? Such a joke.

2 Likes

Republicans yes, Democrats no. Do you even America, bro?

7 Likes

Republicans have moved on from “unity.” Now its “theyre going too fast.”

You guys remain certifiably insane if you think this is getting widespread GOP support. They’re irredeemable, gutless cowards. You really think guys like Mike Lee and Rob Portman and Marco Rubio are suddenly going to develop a semblance of character? Nah.

3 Likes

Yeah, with Goodfellas being like the only mob movie that’s ever gripped me, that was great

2 Likes

What procedural stuff is hard to figure out?

Who are you talking to?

I. HATE. GYM. JORDAN.

1 Like

Looking into it, it isn’t at all a settled question that the Senate can try Trump after he leaves office.

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/can-president-trump-be-impeached-after-he-leaves-office

The several people who claimed McConnell supporting conviction meant he already had the votes.

1 Like

You’re just jelly: