The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

Nah, I’ll believe it when I see it. I think they’re finding only the most blatant offenders and charging them with light offenses that are both obvious and without regard for the context of what was actually going on.

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure Rudy should go to jail. Just saying Hawley might not qualify.

Downplaying thousands of people overtaking the actual Congress is pure insanity. They didn’t storm a school board meeting, it’s fucking Congress. Many of them were armed.

They arrested 13 people today. Total. 13. They don’t need to flip anyone, it’s all on camera. The charges are laughable. Maybe they will get beefed up later but there is no clear message to these lunatics that they’re in big trouble the next time around.

8 Likes

It should be like the Jon Hamm Xmas special where he’s interrogating him in that eternal digital void until he finally admits his guilt.

But it’ll start off with Trump succeeding at the coup until he destroys the entire planet by encasing it in gold. Of course the president is one of the few people sent into space to live on the moon. The episode opens as he looks out the window of his moon shelter and gazes upon the glory of his Trump-branded planet earth and still finds something to complain about. His only company is a secret service agent played by Jon Hamm.

3 Likes

If the blue lives matter worshipers beat a cop to death to get to the senators what do you think they would do to Chuck who they think leads a pedo ring?

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Lady_Historian/status/1347771934566596609

Then again

4 Likes

So parler is going well I see.

1 Like

I agree with this and I’m sure there will be more arrests, but c’mon… So many of these people were low IQ Trump supporters who had no idea the magnitude of what they were doing. I’m not excusing it, but Jesus Christ some of those people were old enough to be my grand parents and they were milling around like they were looking for the gift shop

Then you had people like this guy

Again, if this ever gets fully investigated and all the facts come out, I would not be a bit surprised if this was a much more organized coup attempt directed by the WH. It would explain why there were so few capital police on hand and so easy to gain access

And to @j8i3h289dn3x7 who questions my powers of prediction… Only an idiot couldn’t see something like this coming. I was saying this lunatic would pull something like this if he lost his 2nd term before he ever became president and I’m definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. When he started calling for a march the day they validate the votes?! A better question is if you didn’t see this coming, why the heck not?

That’s the guy who was there with his mommy. If he was really part of a capture and kill team you kind of doubt he’d be hanging out with the Mom in the hotel lobby afterwards. Unless these fuckers are so brilliant they bring the Mom as cover. In that case we’re just fucked either way.

Vic killin’ it

3 Likes

This is the first time Trump had to face any consequences for his actions throughout the entirety of his life.

Seeing all these companies turn against him, seeing his biggest psychoanalysts betray him one by one, getting impeached again, coming to the realization that he’ll be remembered as a piece of shit but most importantly hopping from one twitter account to the next trying to circumvent a ban like some twitch troll. ngl this has been very very satisfying to watch.

17 Likes

Seriously? I didn’t see that. But I seem to agree with PocketChads that some of these guys trained for this and knew exactly what they were doing

I thought that too. But so far the only two guys with zip ties seem to be one-off bozos. Or else brilliantly deep cover. But neither worked for blackwater together which makes me a little less freaked out.

Has there ever been a militant group so passionate about absolutely nothing? They are the Seinfeld of terrorist organizations.

14 Likes

BUT THEY’RE SO FUCKNG MAD ABOUT NOTHING. How can you not care about their feelings?

Ted is toast if this happens.

https://twitter.com/StationCDRKelly/status/1347757679532339201

6 Likes

lol good luck getting paid! no wonder you’re the last blockbuster.

1 Like

Bet they had floor plans to all the targets offices and plans to use hostages out of some and outright kill others.

Now that guy with his mom and the proud boys maybe not. But the three percenters and more organized far right people were in the mix so this was no joke.

I’m starting to think this about as fitting of end for him as I could hope for. I mean, he’s incapable of feeling shame, but it’s really gotta suck for him being de-platformed all over the place and having everyone abandon him. He thinks in purely transactional terms and there can be no doubt he got the worst of this transaction out of his presidency

3 Likes

That place is elite VFS. Their account is a comedy gold mine. They had to get Wendy’s level funny to survive this long.

1 Like