The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

A random guy from Canada identified this guy before the FBI. A+ job guys.

2 Likes

It’s only been like an hour, man. You’ve got at least another 3 before you need to start making calls. Maybe 2 if you want to be really careful.

I live in CA where no one gives a shit and I somehow manage to not post myself smoking a giant blunt on social media. You can do this!

3 Likes

I never do that. Cuse and I got threatened with doxxing on 2p2 over the high school nerds at Washington DC so me mentioning drugs here sometimes bothers me. I am fine with my political views being posted anywhere though. Midwest sucks.

Not identifying someone immediately is another thing I’m not going to fault the FBI too much for. Motivated crowd-sourcing is an incredibly powerful tool - game-changing stuff.

I don’t buy facial-recognition software any more than I buy self-driving cars (yet).

2 Likes

I have Q’s PO box address. (not joking)

We’re in Trump time where every hour feels like a day.

Did they ban Trump’s onlyfans yet?

6 Likes

Michael Cohen is gonna end up being a patriot isn’t he? What a time to be alive.

When he arrived at the Capitol, he said, he assumed he was welcome to enter the building.

Brock denied that he had entered Pelosi’s office suite, saying that he “stopped five to ten feet ahead of the sign” bearing her title that insurrectionists later tore down and brandished. However, in the ITV video, he appears to emerge from the suite. Brock said that he had worn tactical gear because “I didn’t want to get stabbed or hurt,” citing “B.L.M. and Antifa” as potential aggressors. He claimed that he had found the zip-tie handcuffs on the floor. “I wish I had not picked those up,” he told me. “My thought process there was I would pick them up and give them to an officer when I see one. . . . I didn’t do that because I had put them in my coat, and I honestly forgot about them.” He also said that he was opposed to vandalizing the building, and was dismayed when he learned of the extent of the destruction.

Bahahaha oh ya this explanation makes perfect sense. not guilty case closed.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Disocourse already banned one right wing group today didn’t they? There are a lot of tech companies that you have to dodge to get something set up quick and easy.

1 Like

Jfc I just puked in my mouth based on what sex workers in my inner circle have on theirs .

1 Like

LOLOLOLOLOL

https://mobile.twitter.com/JuddApatow/status/1347741683052474374

46 Likes

Discord /= Discourse

3 Likes

Should I just say I’m happy Michael Cohen did this, and then get admonished because he’s the worstest of the worstest, and then get the whole derail banished to the Ivanka thread now, or later?

2 Likes

Jesus

https://twitter.com/JanNWolfe/status/1347752206745919488

The madness of crowds.

Tell Bored I placed his vote for 100% there in spirit

1 Like

My rage at these charges is quickly boiling over.

So far they’re all getting charged with bullshit like “entering a place you’re not supposed to go” or whatever. What the fucking fuck. They should all spend decades in jail.

Four years ago I’d assume additional charges are coming, but I don’t know what the fuck to think anymore. There should be thousands of people facing life in prison for this shit.

8 Likes