The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode XIV: T-minus 97 Hours

Another ag related forum I follow, yesterday a guy just casually drops these posts in a thread about market reactions to the events.

don’t be too sure, went to a “militia” meeting today, watched em turn 550 gallons of diesel into napalm. group claims they have 300,000 members in Michigan and Wisconsin alone. I tell ya, those guys that were in Vietnam, that is the side to be on if it breaks out. They are getting ready here in Wisconsin, big time. told my cousin that took me to it, to store the AK’s I bought there for me. made in china version and somewhat used, but a wild eyed bearded man was selling them directly out of wood crates for $400 a piece, must have sold 5-600 of em today. kinda scary if you ask me…

wont be easy, I think china or Russia will support the resistance with weapons from what I gathered, never saw an rpg until today, and I must have seen 300 of em. we havent won a war in 50 years have we? cant imagine tens of millions of pissed off people armed to the tooth. could make Iraq and afganistan seem like a game of cowboys and Indians. I tell yah, these people are pissed off and worked up.

He sounds completely full of shit

4 Likes

If anyone needs a good laugh today I decided to take a look at our old home and Ins0 is of course there defending the terrorists.

2 Likes

fuck that dude right in his stupid dinosaur nostrils

12 Likes

Yea I don’t know if it’s real, or exaggerated or completely made up. But it was a pretty random spot for someone to be dropping a completely made up story. And it is definitely a crowd there that is sympathetic to the cause. The biggest push back it got was basically, lol the military will still wreck them.

Guy soyfacing in the background (Fuentes?) is amazing. Also lol “fingerprints on phone” dude you’re commenting on a livestream, fingerprints aren’t coming into it.

1 Like

I want them to try so that the military can wreck them.

I would really like InsO’s ban lifted. Was it ever voted upon?

1 Like

pretty sure “those guys that were in vietnam” is not the side to be on, they’re all how old now?

yeah I saw 300 rpgs is standard lol dude lying but yes, there’s a subset of complete wackos out there. Generally always have been. 300k facebook followers isn’t an actual unit though.

but it is an actual unit that can do damage if people just dismiss it and they are because they are stupid.

The capitol got wrecked and that’s not the only ones they have for gosh sakes.

1 Like

I mean I’d like to think that the FBI is already all over these types of groups. We’ve been warned for years and years about the dangers of right wing extremists and every now and then we see a big bust go down so one would think they’re on top of it if the shit ever hits the fan.

Then I see what happened yesterday and I’m not so sure.

My concern is the military wouldn’t try. As we saw yesterday. When push comes to shove are they really going to war with a bunch of other white people when most of them agree with the white people?

It doesn’t matter what the generals want if the foot soldiers won’t execute the plans.

1 Like

I’d like to find out.

I reported the posts to the fbi after my brother-in-law who works for the fbi said I should.

7 Likes

The youngest are turning 64 this year.

1 Like

Then again a good chunk of the military rank and file are minorities - which is probably our biggest saving grace.

Also this.

Most of Biden’s “first” term is gonna consist of purging government of Trumpers. And most of that is going to consist of figuring out who the hell they even are.

People here have said they don’t think the US military is particularly Trumpy.

I think Militaries in general are not pro dictatorship. You can see it in Israel and Turkey as well. They are pro fascism of course, but having a single leader with a huge cult following isn’t optimal for military purposes.

Overseas/the top of the chain of course not but domestically I’d say it is. That army/navy game was not a because he’s the president standing ovation/cheer. That was we’re trumpers ovation.

https://twitter.com/liamlburke/status/1347253213829894145

https://twitter.com/liamlburke/status/1347254664807411713

Y’all Quada

6 Likes