The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

BBC News India kept a running total of the Indian words Trump managed to mispronounce, including Ahmedabad, the city where he was speaking. He reportedly referred to the Indian philosopher Swami Vivekananda as Swami Vivekamanan, and called the Vedas—ancient Hindu religious texts—“Vestas.” He also mangled the names of India’s biggest cricket stars. The BBC reports some in the crowd began leaving midway through Trump’s speech.

4 Likes

I mean he can’t speak English. So not totally unexpected. Learning the names of new things isn’t a strong point for the dementia addled mind.

1 Like

8 Likes

Melania knowingly signed up for it.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/ssamcham/status/1231733032845021185?s=20

Lol at dummies going to trump speech expecting more.

1 Like

Same logic allowed Obama to expand the powers of the NSA under his administration. He’s a Democrat. No way he doesn’t respect human rights and the Constitution /s

Also WTF is with Trump using Sanskrit? I mean there’s a zero percent chance that those tweets are more accurate than his English tweets.

On vacation and not paying attention this morning to news. Cliffs on why the stock market took a nosedive today?

4 Likes

Coronavirus fears. Basically we’re all going to die so you need to convert your stocks into canned food.

1 Like

Damn I got ponied

Lol efficient markets

2 Likes

Lovely. Should I be worried about being able to fly back to North America next week?

You should be grateful not being able to fly back imo

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1230952541766242305?s=21

1 Like

If they win the house they will impeach Obama. Maybe Hillary too. It’s possible the Senate impeaches and removes Obama in effigy this year.

1 Like

Can they even do that?

5 Likes

In fairness, Crooked Hillary was the Worst President we ever had according to the boomers on Facebook.

1 Like

That 1,000-point drop tweet is fake.

1 Like

trump is a fake president

3 Likes