The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

I actually randomly checked the bots likes a couple weeks ago. I know one of his posts about getting impeached got like 12 likes in a lol fuck you kind of way.

I liked the shit out of his Larry David video.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1228463577335554049
( twitter | raw text )

Holy shit, you can “like” posts?

3 Likes

It’s tricky, it’s not built in to the software quite yet so you have to actually respond to the post with “Like” and it will get recorded

2 Likes

Like.

[ ] Checks out.

1 Like

In other news, Orlando Florida and Antarctica both shared a high temperature this week, of 70 degrees. Thisisfine.jpg.

2 Likes

Damn, I’m one hell of an efficient poster.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1228468353486008320
( twitter | raw text )

A few million refugees spread across the developed world has helped right wing authoritarians grab substantial power in supposedly stable western democracies. They are thinking there will be tens if not hundreds of millions of people dislocated by climate change, and that doesn’t even begin to consider what will happen as disease pressures increase and we lose substantial amounts of arable land.

If you don’t think Mad Max is writhing the range of possibilities, I think you are being a little naieve.

Dafuq? He could easily get voted out over the 2nd.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha that is NOT how I interpreted your post originally…

(I didn’t flag it)

1 Like

I flagged it. I also… did not take it the way you meant it. I would say you should reword it to what you just said if that’s how you meant it, because it looks like something else…

2 Likes

The Trump administration is deploying law enforcement tactical units from the southern border as part of a supercharged arrest operation in sanctuary cities across the country, an escalation in the president’s battle against localities that refuse to participate in immigration enforcement.

The specially trained officers are being sent to cities including Chicago and New York to boost the enforcement power of local Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, according to two officials who are familiar with the secret operation. Additional agents are expected to be sent to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Boston, New Orleans, Detroit and Newark, N.J.

Very cool!

I took your post the other way and I’m still not sure you didn’t mean it that way and I wouldn’t have flagged it if you did.

3 Likes

Abolish the SS!

Social security? Not very micro of you!

:nerd_face:

The politics stuff is great and all, but now I just want to know how many likes per post I have.

1 Like

If Trump can say it about Hillary I’m not sure why it can’t be said about Trump.

Under the big ‘J’ at the top of the screen go to Preferences and then Summary and do a little math and you too can see how stupid that metric is.

1 Like