The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

And if you do this you should also go after hundreds of congressmen and women for voting to give the president the broad legal authority to go after Al Qaeda or enforce a no fly zone in Libya. That’s the point. Whether it was right or wrong, Obama has justification in US law that Trump doesn’t have.

Hitler had the law on his side too

4 Likes

Right. I guess Trump’s not so bad because pretty much every president/house member/senator is guilty of war crimes.

1 Like

Sounds good to me

5 Likes

Who are you voting for in 2020 then, given you support throwing all the existing candidates in jail?

3 Likes

I’ll be voting for whoever the Dem candidate is. I’ll be doing it happily if it’s Bernie Sanders.

No. This is total bullshit.

Iran’s gov’t and military harbors and supports literal hate groups and bankrolls mass killing in the name of hate. Not “freedom” unless you consider that word to mean living in a world in which the extermination of infidels is complete.

The proper analogy is if the USA government gave billions to David Duke and helped the Klan conduct mass killing operations in Africa. Member: the Ayatollah is basically a Grand Wizard. And he’s bigger than the President.

The US has many many faults and is not beyond reproach.

But make no mistake: we are better than them. When you spout this bullshit you equate complex geopolitical matters that are close to morally neutral with pure hate. It makes you look fucking stupid. Full stop.

1 Like

That’s stupid.

Then a government can just use terror groups as proxies to do their bidding.

You front a terror group, you’re a terrorist. No hiding behind being a “state”.

Can you please cite to instances of Obama intentionally killing civilians?

Note the use of the word “intentionally”.

Be specific. No points awarded for accidental deaths.

Wait.

You are using “what if the US bankrolled right wing extremists to carry out mass killings in other countries” as a hypothetical???

7 Likes

You don’t know much US history, eh?

Washington
Madison
Grant

Just off the top of my head.

In before astonishingly moronic relativistic bullshit in 3, 2, 1…

We literally sold weapons to anachronistic’s murderous hate driven Iran to fund death squads in Central America.

6 Likes

Yes.

If the US in the year 2020 of Our Lord was sending the KKK to Central America and the Caribbean to murder blacks we would be on a moral par with the fucking Ayatollah and Iran today.

Idiot.

This year?

Cite?

Iran’s doing this shit TODAY.

Oh. So. Just to play back.

Your example of the worst thing that america could do to make it as bad as iran was a hypothetical because the US hasnt done it recently.

I guess that is an argument.

Didn’t realize John Bolton was a member. Welcome!

5 Likes

This is actually an interesting read.

Not putting this forward as an argument one way or other. Just worth a look.

Yes. Like we used to do slavery. Now we don’t. Funny how that works. Arc of the moral universe and what not.

Here’s a guy that was only indicted on two counts by The Hague. So not quite 1/50th as evil as Obama to Microbrain:

Kony has been accused by government entities of ordering the abduction of children to become child soldiers and sex slaves. 66,000 children became soldiers, and 2 million people were displaced internally from 1986 to 2009.

He should be in jail according to you.