The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

It can’t be that hard for these foreign governments to just have a spy buy their way into Mar a Lago. Like at this point the intelligence agencies need to just stop briefing him.

3 Likes

Yeah the timing of this is so bad for Iraq in terms of us relations. Our handpicked PM has already been completely neutered and become a figure head. But we still had an opportunity to have a hand in shaping their government.

Now that is all out the window, Iran will essentially decide how things play out in Iraq and we get to hope Kuwait still likes us enough to kill brown people from their country.

When any of the leaders of our country talk about how this was planned or thought out or well considered, fuck them with a harden hoe. This was an impulsive act enabled by a nonsensical military brass instructed by a mush brain dotard.

Nothing was considered or thought out. ALL the blood is on their hands.

Iranian Hostage crisis is the whole reason Nightline came into existence.

So happy we prevented that outcome.

(Excuse me one second). Wait what? What do you mean Iraq wants us to leave? There is no way we could have seen this outcome.

https://twitter.com/bbcbreaking/status/1213892815203254273?s=21

Why in fuck is every media outlet framing this story this way? The US unilaterally tore up the nuclear deal, Iran has no meaningful obligations to abide by it.

10 Likes

Are you sure you don’t want his kids too?

1 Like

Like Trump was spazzing out about Mueller because he knew he did all the crimes (“I’m fucked now, Jeff”). Then Bobby GOP just straight up gives him a pass while making a weak effort to make it look like a real investigation. Media shrugs and writes stories about Mueller being great because he shot people in Vietnam, or something.

2 Likes

It probably doesn’t mention it to paragraph 10 or whatever but Iran was still trying to hold together the deal with the Europeans. This means even that’s off

3 Likes

I could get into Mar a Lago if I wanted. Buddy has been there once since Trump became President. Another friend from lawschool matched with one of the secret service agents assigned to Mar a Lago and was banging him for a bit. There is zero chance that place hasn’t been thoroughly compromised by at least one hostile foreign government.

Is your cousin’s husband safe?

Iran put a 80 mil bounty on trump.

Yikes

How I envision Trump’s instructions towards his interior decorator:

3 Likes

Any source for this…?

Posting stuff like this without a source is pretty weak.

Quick Google has many hits. I don’t know the quality of the sources so not going to link any.

Considering the source though

Even if the Iranians are entirely reasonable nice guys who would never use nukes, it increases the number of ways the baboon can hit the button.

Can someone switch all the TV’s off around Trump for the next few weeks to let this WW3 stuff not gain traction…

I dunno… Fill his schedule with MacD’s or something better than the TVee please

Record an alternate Fox News telecast saying its over and we won and put it on loop, he won’t remember.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/the_heppcat/status/1213896995263397891

3 Likes