The Presidency of Donald J. Trump, Episode VI: No Witnesses, One Defector, No Checks or Balances

This is his 6th (I think) term, he’s previously referenced retiring prior to his previous term and he’s in a solid red district. In this particular case, I’d likely take his at his word. Of course, having to deal with Trump on even an occasional basis would be a good reason to walk away, too.

And my pony is slow.

MM MD

I work with mostly persians. They are all from Iran and call themselves persian. They are very nice people, in a different world I’d love to visit iran.

I know another red blooded persian man, that I doubt is persian. That’s another story for another day though.

According to a friend who grew up their and left right before the revolution, whole lot of Iranians suddenly became Persian in 79.

1 Like

So basically the plot of the movie Syriana is occurring in real life.

1 Like

9 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1213271346840580096

2 Likes

People are still paying attention to the lawsuits. Good to know.

2 Likes

I really go back and forth on whether “cuck” is a juvenile word without meaning rooted in masculine anxieties or whether it is a real thing exemplified by the Democratic Party.

Dems should try to undercut Trump during a national security crisis.

1 Like

Tread lightly. We’re risking a minimum 200 post Clovis derail.

6 Likes

It’s all projection. They view it as a bad thing while simultaneously engaging in it themselves.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1213316570606428160
( twitter | raw text )

Working hard!

1 Like

Celebrating 50% approval is pretty lame once. Celebrating it for the 30th time is really lame. But it may have some troll value to openly broadcast that you are fine with 50% disapproval. Like he wants fawning support from the bootlickers, but you gotta have enemies too. Bernie and, who was it Eugene Debs?, who said if the 1% don’t like me, that’s great, they shouldn’t. Well, Trump says that about 50% of the population.

3 Likes

Trump Says Alleged Rape Victim Can’t Sue Him in New York

“When E. Jean’s case was filed, Donald Trump maintained a home in New York, was registered to vote in New York, paid taxes in New York, and had been sued in New York on numerous occasions – including since 2016 – without any objection,” Kaplan said in an email. “Tellingly, as his papers make clear, what this motion is really about is a transparent effort to avoid discovery at all costs in a case involving a sexual assault.”

Might be a clue why he publicly changed residence from NY to FL.

2 Likes

i don’t believe in psychic energy but living right in the middle of 7 million people who hate your guts has got to take a toll.

https://twitter.com/stengel/status/1213067604673417217?s=20

Just what Russia wants

3 Likes

The US shipped weapons and secrets to the Saudis and Emiratis. Now, some are in the hands of fighters linked to al Qaeda and Iran.

The US partnered with The Army of Conquest in Syria. It’s not accidental that weapons got into the hands of Al Qaeda.

But that reminds me of how the vast majority, like 95%, of the weapons the Viet Cong had were American weapons that primarily came through our partners in South Vietnam.

1 Like