The Pets of Unstuck

Just found out the cocker spaniel my family had when I was like 0-5 didn’t die, my mom just gave it away so we didn’t have to take care of it. What the hell? My whole life is a lie!

1 Like

My high school dog got away and my mom let the people that found him keep him. There was quite a delay between missing and the final admission.

1 Like

Thx. Doing better today. Poppy is using his medicated state to get in some cuddles. Leo has been reluctant ever since she told him “I’m going to eat your face” on first meeting. Now she would love to snuggle and he’s like “ but what about that face thing?”

11 Likes

Acting mostly normal now. Whew.

3 Likes

A little under 2 years after losing Apollo, Sputnik’s (grey tabby) time came to go reunite with his best bud. With the help of some meds, the little dude squeezed 5 more great months out after being diagnosed with congestive heart failure.

Very strange feeling to not have something walking on your head in the morning for the first time in 17 years. Couldn’t have asked for a better duo, though.

23 Likes

I’m so sorry.

2 Likes

Deepest sympathies.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Giant wolf on the loose

2 Likes

POV: you’re little red riding hood

5 Likes

4 Likes

Lol I saw this meme recently for beagles, and it partially tracks. My beagle is about to hit 48 months and he’s still a goddamn T-Rex.

2 Likes

Perfect. Beagle/IG mix Leo snatched a chicken bone wing from my plate today. Crunched it pretty good so over the phone said probably no big deal. It’s the long shards that fuck things up. 12 hours later he is still fine.

This after his neck torque last month.

He’s 96 months. He has two speeds. Snuggly coach potato and mr disaster.

1 Like

“Can he pass this without tearing his ass?” Is a weekly calculus. Glad you can commiserate on that.

2 Likes

Someone had their spring hair cut

7 Likes

They look like they are just itching to start something…

Baby raccoon?

Very well fed

Looks famished compared to Toronto raccoons