The Pets of Unstuck

Another one of M&Ms, he’s a super long cat as you can see when he stretches out

5 Likes

I had a black cat with green eyes that would knead my back and curl up and go to sleep. He’d do the same thing to my girlfriend, but the claws came out for her.

3 Likes

Our cat used to sleep on me too. I’d wake up in the middle of the night feeling like somebody had set the bed on fire but it was just that the furball/furnace had curled up on my chest and went to sleep.

2 Likes

This is Pablo the Pug. He’s 8 years old and moved n w Misses Mike ~ 5 years ago. Him and my dog Buddy get along great and we consider them brothers and our children. This is my first time interacting w a pig. Wow did they have mannerisms and personality. Occasionally he looks like the bad gremlins.

13 Likes

@Sabo. Let’s meet him!

Sabo. Pronounced as in the word ‘Sabotage’ (and not as in the name ‘Chris Sabo’, former goggle wearing All-Star Red 3B). Named for Sabo-tabby. I blogged his life 2-5yo over on 2+2. Since I got him from the pound, we’ve been together every day but one.

He’s a good guy !!!1!

24 Likes

I was thinking Sabo Metrics LoL cause u were in the baseball forum.

2 Likes

You were proly thinking of All-Star Sabo-Metrics, which along with fangraphs.com and Baseball Prospectus, has been one of the premiere destinations for baseball stats and projections on the interwebs.,

Sabo dog wasn’t happy he wasn’t allowed to attend the 2016 All-Star game @ his home away from hiome: Petco Park. So, one of his uncles got a room in Hotel Indigo which had a view into the game, so Sabo could see the game from there.

4 Likes

listen all of ya’ll it’s a Sabo dog
listen all of ya’ll it’s a Sabo dog

3 Likes

Dammit now that song will be stuck in my head for hours! It’s the worst ear worm.

1 Like

Here is Nixi showing her butthole:

And here she is as a kitten 13 years ago:

11 Likes

Monday vibes.

9 Likes

The shade is lava.

13 Likes

Spent the day here having fun. Was really impressed with people maintaining social distance.

4 Likes

You captured everyone except Heisenberg :joy:

1 Like

You can see his bum on the forefront. His head is cutoff. :grin:

1 Like

Milo, a year ago when he joined the family as a kitten:

Milo today: Look, fat

It’s hard to overstate how fat this beast is. We were giving him a half can of wet food at dinner and leaving dry food out all day. We cut out the wet food altogether. That helped, a bit. But once he got his nuts cut off he just became a lard ass and that was that :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Fat but cute. I always enjoy the “baby” pics juxtaposed with the “grown-up” pics.

1 Like

I inherited two Poms in my marriage although one I had from when he was a puppy. The coolest Poms ever are:

Kiwi. She is almost 16. She still has some fire to her but is starting to show her age.

Duke. He is nearly 14. He was recently diagnosed with early stage heart failure so no idea how much longer we will have him. I have had him since my wife moved in when he was 6 months.

Lastly we have Steve who is barely over 1. He is 5 lbs and is much smarter than he should be for how small his brain must be.

A lot of the pics are from our inflatable WT Covid quarantine pool. They love it.

19 Likes

LOL!

10 Likes